Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

By EscapeThePain123

In the middle of the night i hear a scream, one i'll never forget. as i awake, i wonder. was Lilly having a nightmare? Had jake watched a scary movie before bed? did a mysterious noise make Bella wakeup? as these questions ran through my mind, i thought nothing of them. i slowly crept towards jakes room, he had heard the scream too, but was too scared to get out of bed. i told him to go back to bed. that everything was okay. but inside i felt as though i was living a nightmare myself. then i heard Bella, she was crying, something wasn't right. but Bella was okay. as quiet as i could, i opened Lilly's door. "honey? are you okay?". she didn't answer. again i asked, "honey? are you awake?". as i lifted the sheets...she was gone. where had my baby girl gone? i ran all over the house. she wasn't anywhere. when i walked by her room again, the window was open. as i looked out the window, i saw Lilly. a man threw her into the trunk of his car, as if she was a rag doll. that was the last time i saw my sweet little girl. my angel. she was only 8, an someone took her away from me. stolen from her own home. i instantly called 911, heartbroken, i tried explaining what had just happened. The police arrived, but there was nothing they could do. a month after the incident, the doorbell rang. it was christmas eve, so i thought it was just another gift from grandma an grandpa. i read the label. there wasn't a return adress? or any adress? just a box, with a card. i opened the card to read it. it read "merry christmas, here's your angel back". my heart stopped. was the card referring to my daughter? i opened the box, in horror, i fell to the floor. They gave me back my daughter...in pieces.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
EscapeThePain123
EscapeThePain123
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
9 Dec, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
334
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,781

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.