Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (104)
Miracles And Wonders (104)

Miracles And Wonders (104)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 19th January 2023

What Is True Freedom?

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

How Much Freedom Do We Really Have? (1)

Whilst taking part in life on the earthly plane, we love our freedom. And when someone takes it away, or threatens to do so, the way our world’s present situation is doing, we dislike it so much that we may eventually be willing to fight against the yokes that restrict our freedom. However, at a certain developmental point we wake up to the realisation that spiritually we earthlings have only a tiny amount of true freedom. What goes under the name of ‘free will’ is merely the freedom to decide how to react to what the experiences of this lifetime are presenting to us.

Every human being, at the beginning of its evolutionary journey, is but a tiny spark that’s planted in the heart of our first physical body. The potential for bringing forth, from within our own being, the lowest and meanest qualities as well as the best and noblest ones are programmed into each spark. Every one has to attend the lessons of the earthly school of life. The compulsory curriculum of our predestined pathway starts at the lowest point of a forwards and upwards winding spiral. And that means first becoming familiar with the lowest, darkest and meanest human characteristics. Everybody can only learn through their own experiences.

Everything in the whole of Creation has to balance and humankind, the same as everything else in all other worlds, is subject to the perfect justice of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. All truly great things are simple and this law simply decrees that everything has to return to its source. This ensures that nothing and nobody can ever get truly lost in the vastness of the Universe’s space and time. It also sees to it that every one of human being, in the fullness of time, gets what they deserve, no more and no less. The seeds we are sowing in one lifetime have to be reaped in others.

For a good all-round education in the earthly school of life it’s necessary that every one of us gets to know thoroughly both sides of every kind of behaviour pattern. That’s why, in some of our lifetimes, we enjoy being on the giving end of cruelty, lying and cheating and so forth. Handing these things out to those around us creates debit entries in our spiritual ledger and they have to be made good or redeemed in some of our future lifetimes. This is why we sometimes find ourselves on the receiving end of the things we once handed out to those around us. The suffering we endure creates credit entries that balance the debit ones.

Because of the compulsory nature of our earthly education, the question of guilt does not really arise, even when it comes to dealing with people’s meanest and lowest behaviour. After all, every one of us – without exception – is but a child attending the earthly school of life. And on the earthly plane no children are guilty when they are doing what the wise ones in charge of them are asking them to do. On the inner spiritual level of life the Angelic hierarchy and its assistants play this part.

My inner guidance tells me that birthcharts are clear evidence that every one of us has always been placed into each new lifetime like a train on a track. Pulled by the Christ Spirit’s light, all of them are steadily moving forwards and upwards on their own evolutionary spiral, the spiral of humankind and our world, as well as the whole of Creation. Everybody moves at the same speed, in an orderly predestined fashion that cannot be altered by anyone and everything consists of cycles within cycles and circles within circles.

An ordinary human lifetime is very similar to the seasons of the world around us and unfolds with its own version of spring, summer, autumn and winter. And with every lifetime spent on the earthly plane the Divine spark’s own light increases in two ways: a) the light it absorbs from the Christ Spirit and b) light gathered in the form of wisdom and understanding gained from a better understanding of itself and its environment. This is how, in the course of many lifetimes, every human being’s Christ nature eventually grows strong enough to manifest itself on the earthly plane. The Jesus legend’s birth of the Christ child is an allegorical description of this process.

The progressions of the planets in our birthchart show quite clearly that all life, therefore also ours and our world’s, consists of an uninterrupted flow. For example, the Sun moves forward from the sign in our birthchart to the next at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe provides you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat.

It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we are drawing towards us during our earthly lifetimes. And the Moon of each new one, by sign and house position, is an indication where we left our earthly personality behind during our most recent departure from life in physicality. From the moment of our birth, the learning process continues. Whatever strength and weaknesses we have developed in previous lifetimes, we have brought with us; they are at our disposal.

And that’s how everybody’s earthly education has always consisted of many lifetimes going round the zodiac. Time and again we move through every one of its signs and houses. Each new round begins with Aries, the point of all beginnings, and ends with Pisces, the house of Karma where we stand before ourselves. At all times we are in search of consciousness expanding adventures that will help us grow in wisdom and understanding of ourselves, our environment and ultimately of God’s true nature and our own. It takes a long time until we realise that in truth every one of us is a young God in the making, a co-creator with God who is constantly in the process of bringing something into being, i.e. creating it.

We are personally responsible for every thought, word and action we send into the Universe through our world. Because of the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma, in the fullness of time they can do nothing but return to us like a boomerang. All of us are serving the first part of our apprenticeship as a young God on the earthly plane of life and our existence serves the wise higher purpose of evolving into a Christed one, each in their own right. The Jesus legend’s tale of ‘no room at the inn’ is a depiction of this early state of humankind’s development.

In spite of being unaware of it, from the word ‘go’ of our first earthly lifetime, every human being has always been walking a carefully and lovingly designed predestined pathway, guided and protected by God and the Angels. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, they most certainly are there. They are as much part of us as we are part of them. Nothing and nobody could ever separate us from them and will be able to do so in the future. Our spirit guides and helpers are the eye that never sleeps because they are constantly observing everyone’s progress. They are guiding us through our life’s experiences and also protecting us. However, they do not interfere with us unnecessarily and only when things are in danger of getting out of hand, do they step in. Always willing to come to our help, but will only do so when someone asks for it.

Nothing on the earthly plane ever happens perchance, is a coincidence or an accident. Everything was brought about by the Karma we ourselves created earlier in this lifetime or in previous ones. And the birthchart of every entry into another earthly sojourn clearly shows the road the new earthling is destined to walk. The signs and houses in which the planets are placed indicate the lessons that are waiting for them. It also shows the strengths and weaknesses older and more experienced spirit/souls have developed in previous lifetimes and brought with them into this one. Strengths are going to be helpful and built up some more and weaknesses – hopefully – left behind and overcome.

To paraphrase Henry Miller: ‘Our World is not to be put in order. Our world is order, incarnate. And it’s up to each one of us to harmonise with this order and get in tune with it.’

Updated January 2021

* * *

How Much Freedom Do We Really Have?(2)

What About Free Will?

Everybody’s spiritual development eventually reaches the point when it dawns on us that free will, supposedly humankind’s most precious gift on the earthly plane, does by no means indicate that human beings enjoy unrestricted freedom, as some like to think. The more deeply I look into the matter, the clearer it comes to me that spiritually none of us has a great deal of freedom. And that applies as much to our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers, who are our younger and spiritually less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind, as well as all more highly evolved spirit/souls in our midst.

Every one of us is like a dog who is taken for a walk on a very long lead. We and our Karma are on one of its ends and the other rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God. They are the executors of the Divine great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, therefore also every one of us, our world and everything that shares it with us. They are responsible for every level of our development. And what happens to us in every new lifetime is determined by the Karma we ourselves created, earlier in this one and in the course of all previous ones.

The only freedom we truly have, at any given time, is deciding how to react to the situations that arise from the entries in our spiritual ledger, either on the credit or the debit side. Our choices reveal to the wise ones in charge of us, on our world’s inner spiritual background, the state of our spiritual maturity. Their world is humankind’s true home from which we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to when it has run its course. Nobody is ever forced to apply for another earthly lifetime, even though taking part in the lessons of this school is compulsory. But this only continues until we have reached the end of its curriculum and earthly life cannot teach us any more.

Programmed into every Divine spark is the urge to keep on growing and evolving and yearning for the exploration of ever higher levels of life. That’s why, during our spirit/soul’s periods of recovering from the stresses and strains of earthly life in the spirit realm, when we have rested enough there comes the realisation that, if we ever wish to finish with taking part in earthly life, there is nothing for it but applying for another lifetime on that plane.

The Roman philosopher Cicero, 106-43 BC, struck the following warning note: ‘To be free, people must be enbonded to the law.’ Cicero seems to have had earthly laws in mind, but his words of wisdom apply just as much and even more to the Universal laws. The only true freedom that’s available to us earthlings is of the spiritual kind and that can only come about through conducting our earthly existence in keeping with the Divine Universal laws. The law of cause and effect ensures that none of us can ever get truly lost or stranded in the vastness of space and Eternity. For a while, it seems that the Universal laws are creating something like a cage for us earthlings. But in truth they provide the structure and framework in which all life, including ours, will forever be securely anchored in the knowledge that God and the Angels are as much part of us as we are part of them, and that their loving support will always be showing us the way.

Once we are conducting our lives in harmony with the Universal laws’ demands, there is no way we can go wrong. And even the last ones of our fears and anxieties are going to gradually fade away, when we find out that the intuitively received advice of our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within. That’s the only teacher or guru who is utterly trustworthy and reliable. Connecting with it and learning to trust it is the ultimate purpose of our earthly education and its final lesson.

From that point onwards, we shall forever feel safe in the knowledge that we are guided and protected by groups of spirit guides and helpers who are serving the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle. And wherever our evolutionary pathway may still want to take us, onto ever higher and holier levels of experience, we shall have no problems following their invitation when it comes. Forever we shall be resting safely in the knowledge that our inner guidance really does know the way of all things and has the answers to all our questions and that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, mountains of unfaith can be moved and all conditions healed – including our world’s present state.

And that’s how, all along, the Universe has wanted to place the key to genuine freedom into the hands of those whose choices reveal that they are ready to receive this gift. All we have to do is lead a good life, be honest and truthful in all our encounters and at any time give of our best. In that case, the Universal laws, in due course when the last one of our karmic debts has been redeemed, nothing but more of what we are sending into our world can find its way back to us.

Therefore, if someone does them a nasty turn, instead of seeking vengeance and creating more difficult Karma for themselves, wise ones choose to send such people some kind, loving and forgiving thoughts, for they clearly do not know what they are doing to themselves and what, in due course, is bound to find its way back to them. The wise ones are doing this because they know that making such choices is the only true freedom human beings will ever have whilst taking part in earthly life.

They are aware that our world’s outer plane is quite different from its inner spiritual counterpart, that on that level there is no separation between anything, everything is for real and there is no secrecy. Our two worlds are merely separated from each other by a thin veil of consciousness. Whatever happens in both worlds is clearly visible to everybody on the inner plane. And even what we earthlings like to think of as our most secret thoughts, they are as if we were shouting them from the rooftops in the spirit’s realm.

Updated January 2021

* * *

How Much Freedom Do We Really Have? (3)

Invictus

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

* * *

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

* * *

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius

For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within God’ great plan for the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart and in the right hands it can reveal what the newly born has brought with it and indicate in rough outlines the lessons awaiting it. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from. The Sun shows our spirit’s predestined pathway. That’s why to my mind the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else.

The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that comes our way and accepting our responsibility for creating it.

* * *

You’ll Never Walk Alone (4)

Because God is as much part of us as we are part of God, the guidance and protection of our Divine parents never leaves any one of us and no soul is ever left unattended to in earthly life. Regardless of the fact that it frequently feels that way, we are never entirely alone. God and the Angels, as well as our guides and good shepherds in the world of light, our true home, are constantly with us. They watch over and tenderly guide every soul’s progress.

In the course of many lifetimes on the Earth our small lower self becomes ever more separated from our spirit and soul. For a long time our earthly existence can be likened to a dark box. But when in the hours of our deepest and darkest despair the earthly self at last reaches out for the helping hand of its Creator, small chinks begin to appear in our protective armour. They allow God and the Angels to enter into the consciousness of our earthly self. Through sudden flashes of inspiration that are capable of reaching down into the greatest depth of all human suffering, the Highest forces of life reveal their presence with new understanding that lights our way.

As St. Paul’s Letter to the Corinthians 1 – 10:13 states: ‘God is faithful. God will not suffer you to be tempted beyond your endurance, but will make a way for you to escape your temptation, so you may be able to bear it.’ And that is the kind of support the Divine provides for all Its children of the Earth, whether they as yet believe that there is a God – in Paul’s case: Jesus – or not.

Love is the law of life. It is God’s nature and having been created in the image of God, it’s also our true nature. The love of the Great Father/Mother of all life is of the kind that never forces us to do anything. It allows every one of its beloved children of the Earth and elsewhere to learn from their own experiences. Human parents are their representatives on the Earth plane and the wise ones amongst them follow the example of the Divine. If you are a parent, you know about the agony of standing by and watching your children struggling with the obstacles that come their way. You know full well that if they are to learn and grow, they have to work their way through them on their own. The best you can do for them is to remain as calm and emotionally detached as possible in the background, lovingly supporting them from there.

In the mind of the Universal Life Force, known to some as God, there has always been a plan in which every one of us has their allocated space. From the moment of our creation, God has known the way for us all and has been willing to reveal it to us, if we but ask. The wisdom and love of our Highest or God Self, the living God within, is at all times ready to guide us away from the temptations and desires of our lower earthly nature that are the true cause of all earthly suffering. Although God and the Angels do not interfere with us unnecessarily, help is available at any given moment. However, it will not come on its own but has to be asked for.

For as long as we are too proud to pray for their assistance, maybe because we are as yet too closed off spiritually and too short-sighted to know that this is so, in our human arrogance we may well think we can do everything on our own. It has to be learnt the hard way that we cannot! The first chink of light appears when we finally realise that we can no longer cope on our own, when there is no-one and nowhere left we can turn to, so that in the end we humbly go down on our knees and beg for help to come from someone somewhere. Lo and behold, it then appears and it may do so in many uprising ways, so we better watch out for the signals. It could come through a chance encounter, a book we pick up or someone recommends to us, a line a person speaks in the cinema or on TV, or maybe words of a song strike a chord inside us. It’s as if suddenly a tiny bell was tinkling within and you just know: ‘Ah yes, this is for me! Here is my answer!’

To every heartfelt request one of us sends out into the Universe, there is always a reply. And if our heart’s desire seems to be withheld from us, it will only be for a time and that for wise higher reasons, not as some kind of punishment. As these delays never happen to frustrate us, but to help our soul to grow in patience and wisdom, say your prayer and then go your way as quietly as you can. Don’t forget to keep on listening within and observing the world around you for signs and signals, for they surely will emerge and that almost certainly when you least expect them. The light of understanding in your consciousness will be switched on and you will be able to see the way ahead with ever increasing clarity.

And just when you feel you can’t face one more day,
A light comes from somewhere to show you the way.

* * *

How Shall The Meek Inherit The Earth? (5)

When our times in the realities of Earth life are drawing to their close, to enable us release ourselves we need to evolve into one of the lambs of God. This is done by following our inner guidance and meekly surrendering our earthly self to the protection and guidance of our Highest or God Self. As demonstrated by the legend of the Master Jesus, it is necessary to freely and willingly endure whatever it takes to settle our karmic debts. In due course we shall reap the just rewards for all our efforts. Read more about this in ‘The New Golden Age Of Plenty’ which with rapid steps is coming closer to our world.

For some time now our planet and all its life has been subject to a demanding spiritual transformation. Even the tiniest contribution one of us makes to alleviate the suffering of all Mother Earth’s kingdoms is of vital importance and counts. Every lifetime we are allowed to spend on the Earth is in truth a rare and precious gift. The present one is potentially an extra special one for those who have matured into spiritual adulthood and are ready to take on the duties this brings with it. If we get things right and work as hard as we can on overcoming and rising above the desires of our lower nature and its character, this lifetime could be the last one as a physical being.

In order to reach this evolutionary landmark words are not enough. It is necessary to walk our talk and prove through our thoughts, words and actions our willingness to shoulder the responsibility of being a caretaker and guardian of our planet. This means meekly obeying the instructions of our inner guidance where and when to exert our influence, to enable us to do our best and freely give of the gifts the Universe has bestowed upon us.

To help us reach this evolutionary point in the journey of earthly life, we need to bravely and persistently work our way through all inner and outer obstacles and adversities we encounter. This is made easier by firmly keeping our inner vision fixed on the Highest Star and the Greatest Light. This ensures that we are making good progress on the evolutionary spiral of life. The more we strive to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and everything that is in our world, the greater and more valuable a contribution we are making towards our race’s healing process.

As we know by now, thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Our thinking processes provide each one of us with the power to change our own individual energies as well as those of our whole world. The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and we are here so that we may introduce and practise these ideals on the Earth plane. When we are working with kindness and love in our hearts for all God’s creatures, we are doing our share of converting humankind from a race of warriors of past ages into the peacemakers of the Aquarian Age.

This is how we prove ourselves worthy of being allowed to continue with our role as caretakers and guardians of the Earth in the new world that is slowly beginning to emerge. Our just reward we shall receive not in some kind of never-never land but in the here and now, through returning to the realities of our vastly changed home planet, if that is what we wish for our next lifetime. Those who choose this option will be allowed to take part in earthly life – whatever that may mean when the planet has completed its transformation and it has become a peaceful place where all live and work together in peace and harmony. Greed and selfishness will be unknown factors because everybody is taking what they need – no more and no less.

Before deciding what we may want for our future and whether this will include another lifetime on the Earth, from the world of spirit we shall be watching the proceedings there with the greatest interest. How good it will be to witness humankind’s age-old dream of peace, love and goodwill between people and nations at long last becoming a reality in earthly life. Just imagine and visualise it as a place where the characteristics and desires of everyone’s lower earthly nature have been overcome and left behind for good. As a result, sickness, violence and crime have disappeared and concepts like greed and selfishness are unknown factors. And that I believe is the true meaning of St. Matthew 5:5: ‘Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.’

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Travelling Through Life (1)

Every human being’s journey through
Earthly life is not meant to always remain the same.
That’s why all of us have to experience years of
Joy and happiness,
Sadness and sorrow,
Gaining and losing,
Abundance and poverty,
Building-up and breaking-down,

Because to everything there is a season,
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted,

This is how God and the Angels,
In the course of many earthly lifetimes,
Have always been making that which is
Dark, evil and ugly in human nature and our world,
Into something that’s good, right and beautiful.
That’s how we always have been drawn forwards and upwards,
Each on their individual evolutionary spiral and, at the same time,
The collective one of the whole of humankind and our world,
Helping us to find out way home into the loving embrace of
The Universal Christ’s light, the Christ Star –
In God’s time, not ours,
And that means when the energies are right.
That’s when everything happens.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
Edited by Aquarius
Updated November 2020

* * *

The Courage To Live (2)

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of the whole of Creation,
There are so many in our world
Who have lost faith that there is
A higher power who loves and protects them.
Help them to trust again.

With the flame of Your Heavenly fire
Touch the hearts in which hope has died.
Rekindle their faith and show them
That each and every one of us is
Your beloved child of the Earth,
That the Angels are with everybody
And taking good care of them.

They are showing the way,
For every individual and our world.
Together with You and the Angels all of us
Have always been marching forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life,
Even though it frequently looks as if we were not.

Help all of us not to give in to the trickery and lies
Of our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers,
A comparatively small minority of greedy and
Already immensely rich opportunists,
Who are trying to line their luxurious nests with
Ever more of our world’s precious resources.

May all human beings become aware of
Their own true nature and Yours,
And that a high and holy destiny is in store
For every one and the whole of humankind.
May Your wisdom and truth provide us with
The courage and strength we need
To resist the temptation of allowing
Ourselves to be lead by the noses
And like sheep to the slaughter of being
Vaccinated with serums whose protection
At best is doubtful and at worst brings death.

Help everybody to find out that love and thought
Are the most powerful forces in the whole of Creation
And that our human thoughts,
Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
Can create anything, therefore also good or ill health,
And that it’s up to each individual to choose
What they prefer.

Updated November 2020

* * *

Twelve Golden Stepping Stones (3)

Into The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age

Living on the earthly plane can be likened to a giant river that sometimes seems to gently smile at us and on other occasion angrily roars. For a long time, trying to navigate these waters can be extremely difficult. Yet, when our development has reached a certain point, stepping stones appear one after the other that gradually makes coping with our earthly existence easier. Each one of them slowly but surely brings us closer to understanding God’s true nature, our own and why we are here.

1) Earthly life is a journey of discovery. It is a place of learning, a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the part of student and teacher.

2) None of us is ever alone. Wise ones from the higher levels of life in the spiritual background of our world, whom I like to call Angels, are in charge of its development and ours. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, they have always been with every one of us and have never left us. Forever they will be guiding us and showing the way. Yet, only in the case of great emergencies do they interfere with what we are doing and, when the need for it arises, come to our rescue.

3) Life is not a one-off thing. It’s an ongoing process that steadily takes every one of us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. In the course of many earthly sojourns time and again we move through every sign and house of the zodiac. We are constantly in search of consciousness expanding experiences that increase our wisdom and understanding. That’s how, in the course of many lifetimes, every human being evolves into a God-like being.

4) For me, God is the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, who is the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights. They are our true parents, because every human being, without exception, contains a spark of the Christ light. The essence of our being is spirit/soul and like God they are immortal and will never die. Therefore, in truth there is no death, merely a moving into another dimension of life, the world of spirit or light. That is humankind’s true home from which all of us emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to when it has reached its end.

5) Life in the whole of Creation is ruled by Divine justice. This justice is so perfect that initially it is hard to grasp by earthly minds. It’s basis is the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma which simply decrees that everything eventually has to return to its source. Although on the earthly plane people frequently enjoy creating unnecessary complications, on the spiritual level life is simplicity itself, as can clearly be seen from this law.

6) Everybody possesses their very own built-in lie-detector and that is the inner guidance of the wise one or living God within. This is the only truly reliable teacher or guru in the whole of Creation, who knows the way of all things and the answer to any question we may ever care to ask. In any situation and at any given moment, it’s the only one who can reliably tells us whether something is right or wrong for us.

7) Nothing on the earthly plane happens per chance, by accident or is a coincidence. Everything was created by those involved and serves the wise higher purpose of teaching us, individually and frequently collectively, some kind of a lesson. Life on our plane and everywhere else in the whole of Creation consists of cycles within cycles and circles within circles. The main law of life is love and in case you are still wondering about the pandemic 2020, it serves the redemption of old karmic debts and creating new ones, which in future lifetimes have to made good by those who are presently trespassing against the Universal laws.

8) Through withholding something for a while, in God’s time and that can sometimes mean thousands of years, the Great Mother’s love and wisdom has always been teaching humankind the value of things. The pandemic is part of our honesty and truth lesson. Through the damage that a comparatively small minority can do to our world with its lying and cheating, the rest of us are being taught to value and appreciate honesty and truth.

9) May reflecting on one of these stepping stones after the other, enable you to see for yourself that in truth there is nothing to be afraid of in earthly life. The lack of knowledge and understanding makes us afraid and fear is the root of all our world’s problems. There is no longer any need for being afraid when one discovers that God and the Angels have always been guiding and protecting every one of us with great loving care. Even though for a long time we are unaware of their presence, that’s what they will be doing, forever and ever.

10) Spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody. It should not be sold to the highest bidders and used as a money spinner. If your inner guidance tells you that what you have found here is true, then share it with as many people as possible. Freely, freely you have received. Freely, freely now give! If that sounds interesting, take a look at the link for ‘Songs Of Inspiration’ where four chapters have been dedicated to this theme.

11) Let’s never forget that nothing on the earthly plane belongs to us. Everything is a gift and on loan for a predestined length of time. It has to be returned to Mother Earth in as good condition as possible, each time one of our lifetimes there has reached its end.

12) Saturn represents the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of our Divine parents that demands self-control and self-mastery from every one of their beloved children of the Earth. Until they have been developed, we have to continue attending the lessons of the school of earthly life. And as soon as the Capricornian energies are handled the right way, Saturn’s role changes from that of teacher to the rewarder. The rewards can truly be worthwhile when they at last come our way.

Saturn and Uranus are the co-rulers of the fixed Air sign Aquarius. The Aquarian age is going to be a period during which humankind’s highest hopes and dreams will come to fulfilment. Saturn’s demands are the gatekeepers to the freedom of the Aquarian age. The deeper our world penetrates into it, the closer we are getting to another golden age of plenty. But the energies of those who are insufficiently evolved will not be suitable for reincarnating onto Mother Earth, when her transformation is complete and this comes about. All spiritual youngsters will then be continuing their education as physical beings in a world of matter on a younger and less highly evolved planet, that matches their energies.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Getting To Know You

‘We fear things in proportion to
our ignorance of them.’

Titus Livius
64 or 59 BC – AD 17

I believe that every ill that exists in our world has been created and is perpetuated by the twin scourges of ignorance and fear. Up to the present time they have been the two most troublesome, retarding and destructive influences for humankind. To my mind they have been barring us from finding and getting in touch with our true nature and reality for far too long. They have thus rendered our transformation from a purely earthly being into a spiritual one and robbed us of the serenity and peace of mind of knowing that we and our world at all times are resting safely in God’s hand.

On top of all that they deny us the contentment and happiness as well as the ability to enjoy and make the most of our earthly sojourns, when in truth every one of God’s children of the Earth has a right to find these things. For long enough now ignorance has been hiding from us our true nature and relationship with the Highest. It has kept us away from discovering and connecting with our true self that is hidden behind or underneath our earthly personality.

Divine wisdom decreed that it should be so, because only through the absence of something can we grow to recognise and learn its value and appreciate it. Therefore, it has been for wise reason that our fears kept us away from God’s truth for so long. But now that the Age of Aquarius is with us our race has reached the evolutionary point when we are increasingly ready to shed all our fears. Through an ever increasing understanding of God’s truth and knowing where to look for it, namely to the living God within instead of outer authorities, ignorance ceases to be a hindrance to our life.

The religions of our world have splendidly fulfilled the role of keeping us away from God and the wisdom and truth of the Divine. The time for this is over now that ever more of us are receiving their information from more reliable sources and have learnt look towards their inner guidance to tell them the truth from a lie. That’s why religions are fading more and more into the background of human consciousness, as you can see for yourself everywhere. It is saddening that to this day some insist on going to war over a God they fail to understand and perceive as a force outside themselves rather than an inner reality that is part of every human being and whose handling is everyone’s own responsibility. Take heart, they too will wake up from their slumbers when the time for it has come.

Down the ages the fear of a God whom we failed to understand has driven and still does drive some of God’s children of the Earth to wars and persecution. Fear of the future and the unknown, which is in fact knowable if one knows how to look for it in the right place, made people follow these religions. A case of the blind leading the blind, if ever there was one. But, I believe with all my heart and soul – better still, I feel intuitively and know – that the days of such happenings are counted because of the simple fact that increasing numbers of us are now going in search of the truth.

Having been a fearful person all my life, getting rid of ignorance and the fears it causes is a concern that is most dear to my heart. It has become the quest of my life and every part of my work is dedicated to ridding our world of these destructive aspects of the human predicament. But how to go about it? Well, wisdom has built into our nature that we are only afraid of and feel threatened by things for as long as we are unfamiliar with them.

Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you,
Getting to like you,
Getting to know you like me.

From ‘The King And I’
Rodgers and Hammerstein

The only way of learning to like and love anything is through studying it and finding out as much as possible about it. That applies to astrology as much as to anything else. At the time the Bible was written, astrology was frowned upon as a mode of fortune telling and as such, the church did not approve of it. As much as I love and appreciate astrology, in principle I do agree that it is unwise to have our lives guided by soothsayers. After all, we have been granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth so that we may learn to trust the guidance and protection of our Highest or God Self. Wisdom saw to it that at the time the Bible came into being we were not yet to know that this cannot be supplied by forces that are outside of ourselves. It was too early to find out in those days that this is the realm of the living God, who dwells within every human soul. It is the small still voice of conscience who communicates with us through what is known as our sixth sense or intuition.

For anyone who works seriously and conscientiously with astrology it is the Divine science. As a gift from the Highest that is sacred and holy, they handle it with the respect and love it deserves. If you are familiar with other parts of my writings, you may also come to the conclusion that astrology can be something very different from what is commonly found in newspapers and magazines. I hope that this will provide you with an incentive for finding out more about the Divine science and what it can do for you. As to this day, a great deal of nonsense is written and said about astrology, listening to the reactions of your inner guidance, the small still voice of conscience, is of the utmost importance when reading something about this topic.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Jan, 2023
Words
8,218
Read Time
41 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
490

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.