Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Moods- Part 2
Moods- Part 2

Moods- Part 2

HelloStranger𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
2 Reviews

"Ezekial! Wake up you'll be late for school!"

I wake up to my adopted mom's yelling. I look to my clock and realise it's already 8:00.

"Shit," I grumble. I get up and quickly get dressed.

When I get down the stairs I hear my mom's voice.

"There you are. Hurry and get ready. You know Nova already left."

Nova, my adpoted sister. Of course she was already on her way to school.

"Yeah, I thought so." I reply, "sorry," I tell her grabbing my bag.

"You should be sleepyhead." She says jokingly.

"Bye mom," I say smiling.

"Bye Zeke!" She exclaims as I walk out of the house.

I drive to school and practically run to my calculus class. When I get to the room Mr. Truman looks at me, then at the clock. The bell rings.

"You're cutting it close again Zeke." He comments

"Nice to see you too," I tell him.

He smiles slightly while shaking his head. A couple students chuckle as I sit at my desk.

In the middle of class the principal's voice comes over the speaker.

"Will Ezekial Hale please come the the principal's office."

Mr. Truman nods at me so I go out of the classroom and walk to the principal's office. Once I open the office door I see the principal and a girl I've never seen before.

"Zeke, this is Ailee Webb." Mr. Smith tells me gesturing to the girl.

She has light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She has ivory skin and her hair falls just past her shoulders.

"She has the same schedule as you. So I was hoping you could help her find her classes, and answer any questions she has." Mr. Smith continues.

"Of course," I reply.

"Great!" He turns to the girl, "Ailee go with Zeke, he will help with your classes and questions."

"Ok!" She says excitedly.

We leave the room and start walking down a hall. She stops walking so I turn to face her.

"Hi, I'm Ailee." She says extending her hand to me. I shake it and introduce myself.

"I'm Zeke, nice to meet you."

She smiles and says,

"Nice to meet you too! Now tell me about yourself."

The last part catches me off guard, but I find myself answering almost instantly.

"My name is Ezekial Hale, I'm 6'2''. My dad was murdered when I was 3 and my mom died in a car crash when I was 5. I have an adopted family and I'm 16. I can also control people's moods."

I cover my mouth with my hand. What the hell just happened? I ask myself. It was like my mouth was on autopilot. I couldn't control what I said and I couldn't stop talking.

I glare at Ailee.

"What the heck did you do?" I hiss at her.

"You can control moods?" She asks.

I hesitate cursing myself for telling her that.

"No." I lie.

Yeah you can!" She says grinning.

I don't respond.

"I know because I can make people tell the truth." She explains brightly.

Hearing her words makes me freeze.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HelloStranger
𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
514
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
634

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.