Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Moods- Part 8
Moods- Part 8

Moods- Part 8

HelloStranger𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
1 Review

Ezekial's pov.

I wake up and roll onto my side realizing that Chief, my one year-old dachshund, is on my bed. He gets up from lying near to my legs, walks to my torso, and plops himself right next to me. I smile and pet his soft golden fur, not wanting to get up yet. I stay on my bed with Chief for a while before I sit up and grab my phone from my nightstand. I have a bunch of texts so I check them to see if there's anything important. I see that there are mostly texts from Finn, asking if I'm awake yet, when and where we are meeting up, and if anyone else is coming. It might sound like asking those questions would only take a couple of texts, but somehow Finn is able to make it way more than just a couple. The only other texts I have are from Sage and Leon, asking if we are hanging out today. I text Finn first, telling him I'll meet him at his house in an hour and we will decide where we are going when I get there. He immediately texts back 'ok'. I then text Sage and Leon that I'm going to Finn's house to figure out where we are meeting up. Sage texts 'alright' and Leon says 'k'. I put my phone down and get out of bed. Chief gets up from his spot on the bed, goes over to my pillows, and curls up on one of them. I smile then go to my bathroom to take a shower.

Once I've finished my shower and I'm dressed in black jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a black hoodie I get my phone from the nightstand and walk over to my door. Chief gets up from his spot on my pillow, jumps off my bed, and walks over to the door, waiting for me to let him out. I open it and he runs out and down the stairs. I follow him walking down the stairs and to the kitchen. I notice the pancakes sitting on a plate on the kitchen island and see that Nova is making more. Nova's one and a half year-old aussie, Sky, sitting on the floor watching her. Chief joins Sky, sitting next to her.

"Good morning." Nova says as she places more pancakes onto the plate.

"Mornin'." I say.

"Go ahead and eat," She says putting more pancake batter onto the pan. "they aren't going to eat themselves y'know."

"If you insist." I say getting a plate and a fork. I grab two pancakes from the pancake plate and put them onto my own plate. The syrup is already on the table, so I take it and pour it onto my pancakes. I then cut them and start eating.

"These are revolting!" I exclaim, making a disgusted look. She looks at me wide-eyed as she puts the last of the pancakes onto the pancake plate.

"What?!" She sounds shocked. "What do you mean they're revolting?!!" She practically screams. "I don't think I did anything wrong," Nova starts muttering to herself, "I'm very sure I followed the recipe exactly..." She continues.

"Nova." I say and she stops pacing to look at me. "Since they're so bad, I guess I have to eat them all to save you from the terrible taste." I say taking another bite of pancake, smiling at Nova's confused face.

"Why would you do tha-" Nova stops talking, picks up a pancake from the plate, tears off a piece, and pops it in her mouth. She looks at me enraged. "They are absolutely fine!" She exclaims glaring at me.

"I know," I say, continuing to eat my pancakes, "I just wanted them all." I finish, putting another piece of pancake into my mouth. She rolls her eyes, gets a plate and a fork, and sits down across from me. She pours syrup onto her pancake then puts some fruit on top of it. She starts eating as I finish, and put my plate and fork into the dishwasher. Our parents come down and walk over to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Mom says.

"Good morning." Nova and I say simultaneously.

"I'm going out." I say going to the drawer where I keep my keys.

"Ok," mom says, "don't stay out too late." She says getting a plate.

"Of course." I say and walk out the door. Once I'm in my car I start it and drive to Finn's house.

Author Notes: So sorry it took so long, part 9 will be out soon hopefully.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HelloStranger
𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Dec, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
752
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
600

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.