Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Moods- Part 9
Moods- Part 9

Moods- Part 9

HelloStranger𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪

Ezekial's pov.

When I get to Finn's house I walk up to his front door and knock. His house is blue with a dark gray roof and plenty of windows. He always loved looking outside.

I hear someone's footsteps and I mmediately know it's Finn since I also feel an overwhelming amount of excitement. I feel the urge to make him a little more calm but I push the thought out of my head. I promised myself I would never mess with someone's moods or emotions ever again. And I haven't. I can't control being able to sense emotions, but I haven't altered them in any way. Not in years. Not since the last incidents, which ended up causing both my parents to be murdered. Besides, Finn would realize something changed.

I see him look at me through the window to the right of the door. He waves and I wave back. Then he leaves the window and the door opens a little. I hear his voice.

"You have to be fast."

"What?" I asked confused. I hear him sigh.

"When I open the door," Finn says as if talking to a child, "you will use those legs of yours to run in," he stops and adds "which is basically just walking at a fast pace," I'm getting annoyed now, but he still continues, "and I will shut the door."

I roll my eyes and say "I know what being fast is. I just don't get why I have to-" I stop myself knowing it will only take longer if we keep talking. "Fine whatever, I'll be fast. Now open up the door."

"Ok." The door opens and I walk into the house. Finn slams the door and turns to me, arms crossed in rage. "What was that?" He asks. "I tell you to be fast, I even explain it to you," -he's waving his arms around now- "and then you just walk in?" He's wearing a light blue hoodie with cats on it and black jeans.

"Look," I say gently, trying to calm him down, "You made such a big deal about being fast when I was less than a foot away from the door."

"Yeah well if the door was open for too long he would've ran out." Finn says, pointing to a hallway. I look at where he was pointing, and as if on cue, his black and white, one year-old, pomeranian comes running at us.

"Hi Turtle!" I say, bending down to pet him. He jumps up, putting his front paws on my legs, his tail wagging ferociously. I continue to pet him while I look at Finn. "Come on, he wouldn't have run out in the time it took me to get inside." I tell him.

"He would if you walked slow." He says. I stop petting turtle and stand up.

"Yeah well I don't walk slow." I say. He begins to protest but I cut him off. "So where do you wanna go? Or were you planning on staying in your house this whole day?" He looks thoughtful for a minute. Turtle runs down the hallway he came from. Finn answers.

"Let's go to Icey's!" He says cheerfully. Icey's is an ice cream place that he loves. It's a good meeting place and has great ice cream so I agree with him.

"Ok, let me text Sage and Leon and then we'll go to Icey's." I say.

"Ok!" He exclaims. I text them and they say they will meet us there.

"Alright let's go." I say. We walk out of the house and Finn quickly shuts and locks the door. We walk over to my car. I get in on the driver's side and he gets in on the passenger's side. I start the car and we drive to Icey's.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HelloStranger
𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Dec, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
636
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
546

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.