Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Morwenna Gloop
Morwenna Gloop

Morwenna Gloop

DD051005DD051005
1 Review

Carla Walker had always loved snooty West Boggins with its vast, violet volcanoes. It was a place where she felt ambivalent.

She was an articulate, malicious, squash drinker with chubby abs and fluffy fingers. Her friends saw her as a muddy, mighty muppet. Once, she had even helped a precious blind person cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Carla walked over to the window and reflected on her chilly surroundings. The hail pounded like bopping cats.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Morwenna Gloop. Morwenna was an articulate banker with ginger abs and brown fingers.

Carla gulped. She was not prepared for Morwenna.

As Carla stepped outside and Morwenna came closer, she could see the witty glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want some more Twitter followers," Morwenna bellowed, in a gentle tone. She slammed her fist against Carla's chest, with the force of 9502 giraffes. "I frigging love you, Carla Walker."

Carla looked back, even more cross and still fingering the silver map. "Morwenna, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two famous, foolish flamingos gyrating at a very clever dinner party, which had classical music playing in the background and two clumsy uncles bouncing to the beat.

Carla studied Morwenna's ginger abs and brown fingers. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you some more Twitter followers," she explained, in pitying tones.

Morwenna looked cross, her body raw like a greasy, good gun.

Carla could actually hear Morwenna's body shatter into 7745 pieces. Then the articulate banker hurried away into the distance.

Not even a beaker of squash would calm Carla's nerves tonight.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
DD051005
DD051005
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
291
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
978

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.