Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Mr. Attempted
Mr. Attempted

Mr. Attempted

StoryTimeSallyStoryTimeSally

Maria's mom was going, to the store. Since Maria, had no other guardians, she was left home alone. She wasn't scared to be home alone, buut, there were rumors going around about some story book, but they say, it hunts down any person who reads the book. But what is there to believe? A stranger breaking into your house, and telling you that someone told fake rumors about them!?

[Hours Later]

Marie checks the clock,

[6:45]

It was "3:00" when Marie's mom left, so that meant she had been gone for "3 hours!" And she still is, Marie didn't think much of it.... Until, she saw a creepy ass book sitting on the top of the bookshelf.

{Maria} "The helll, is that...?"

The cover was a nightmare, but the text seemed cheerful... For some reason.."Mr. Taker," the book was named. Maria, didn't seem to recognize the book, or even reading it. She read half of her books before, and she never seen it on top of her bookshelf.

{Maria} "......Maybe, its... Just a book my mom left when she was cleaning my room..?"

Suddenly, curiosity took over, and she yanked the book off the shelf, and started reading.

-Book-

Everytime, he comes to visit

Everyone doesn't listen,

He trys, and trys, to get intention,

But it doesn't work,

So he didn't achieve in it.

Once you hear, the door handle shaking, and the curtains blowing.

You'll know he's there, without even knowing.

But if he gets the intention he wants,

you'll be wishing,

that he.. was.. Gone.

{Maria} "What kind of book.."

{Door} *Shake, Shake, Shake*

{Maria} "....! ITS- Naaah, its probably just my mom-"

{Curtains} "whoosh, whooosh"

{Maria} "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING, RIGHT NOW!? IS IT..!

TBC

Author Notes: Comment Down Below, If you want a part 2! I will update you if you comment for the part 2! Also do not steal any of my stories, I make. Tyyyyy!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
StoryTimeSally
StoryTimeSally
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
21 Jun, 2022
Words
284
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
327

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.