Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Music Can Change a Person
Music Can Change a Person

Music Can Change a Person

negatorrimonique giannoni
2 Reviews

The air came in cold wisps. It was not surprising to see a student sitting on the roof of the science room. Some used the roof to sulk; others used it to reflect their day. Only once or twice was it ever used to save the world. It once had a small gathering of friends discussing their day as a sort of anonymous group or book club.

For this particular night, a girl, looking sharp as a whip, but still needing guidance, looked out at the glory of the full moon. It was bigger than it was a few months ago, she noted. Her blond-streaked brown hair flew in the direction of her face, but she didn’t move to tie it back in a ponytail. Tonight, she felt like something needed to change. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” a male voice asked.

Instead of responding, the girl breathed evenly. “I know, Odd. I—I just have the feeling that something will change. I can feel it in the air tonight.”

“Are you sure?”

“If I can feel it, then yep, I am sure.”

Odd sat beside her. “Do you think it has to deal with Mr. Hated ruining your life on Lyoko?”

“William stole my confidence whenever he and I were alone. Now we are so close to bringing him back, it feels like the change is calling me.”

Odd looked down at the bongos he brought with him. It was a gift from Jim, of all people, to help him hone his music talents, since the science accident. It claimed his precious acoustic guitar. It seemed to say something. He tapped out a slow beat.

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
negatorri
monique giannoni
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Mar, 2020
Words
284
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.5 (2 reviews)
Views
1,009

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.