Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Childhood Monsters
My Childhood Monsters

My Childhood Monsters

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

Gray Eye was my best friend. He wore all black, had one pure white eye and one pure gray eye, and had shade-colored hair. He talked to me a lot, and always calmed me down when I heard loud sounds. He still watches over me.

😴Sleep Friend was another best friend, but he always visited me in my dreams. He always wore white, had no eyes, and had stitches covering his mouth. He never talked, but hummed, and wrote notes for me to find in my room. He stopped visiting when I turned 6.

Crazy was not a friend. She was always rude to Sleep Friend and scared the other monsters that were nice away. Then she would whisper “Want to find some treasure?” as a way of luring me out of my room. Gray Eye is never scared of her. She disappeared when I was 10.

Lada Lada never messed with the other monsters, but she would sit in the corner of the room that was darkest, and then try to dance sitting down. If I looked at her for too long she would try to stand up and walk over to my bed. Gray Eye always made sure she never was able to, but she would make a gurgling sound and hiss like a cat. She still sits in the darkest corner of my room.

Dragon was scary, but he was nice too. He would wear a mask that had weird signs on it, and one eye was missing. He always tried to talk to Gray Eye. He sits on the edge of my bed still, and watches me.

Ala was mean. He would hide under my bed and grab my feet when I walked over to it. I never saw him. He disappeared when I turned 13.

Imo hides in the corner, making whimpering sounds. Then he runs towards my bed and it looks like he has a knife in each hand. He is nice now, but he still goes after my siblings, and they don't know.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
337
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
941

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.