Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Family's: Revenge Part 6
My Family's: Revenge Part 6

My Family's: Revenge Part 6

Sepperince19Sepperince

Dante's POV

“Your Dryade!? Like The Dryade!” Dante seemed beside himself he was meeting The Dryade. He was so small. He was going to be family with The Dryade.

Why was this kid a gang leader though? Sure, most if not all the gang’s members are kids and even the adults are under 25. When he thought about it was less of a gang and more of a family. Next he recognized the boy standing next to The Dryade.

“You're the tech guy.”

“I don’t know what you mean,'' the boy said, obviously lying. He couldn’t have been older than ten; he looked closer to seven, though.

Dryade was shocked at the boy’s horrible lying and it didn’t seem to be the fact that he had lied.

“How do you survive?” Dryade asked the boy. “I didn’t even know that and you are clearly horrible at lying. Flint,” he said turning to the taller of the two young adults in the room, “Did you know that? You knew about the City Forest”

Flint shook his head seemingly dumbfounded.

The tiny child who just seemed like all his secrets had been put at risk spoke, “I’m Reid, Callum is Dryade, You now know who Flint is and Everett is the other one. Now if you could excuse me, I have some business to attend to.” He poked Everett’s side and said, “Dante doesn’t know where anything is you should show him.” And disappears.

Callum and Flint run up the stairs after him until Flint calls down the stairs, “He’s gone. Like gone, gone.”

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Mar, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
262
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
383

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.