Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Fan-Fic (Part 1)
My Fan-Fic (Part 1)

My Fan-Fic (Part 1)

YaBoiMattπ•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
3 Reviews

As the night settled, the whole group was playing spin the bottle at a slumber party. But soon after Georgie spun the bottle, lightning hit the house across the street and set it on fire. The fire roared as the house began to disintegrate slowly. They were all scared for their lives, but grateful their own house was still intact. As 10:00 p.m. rolled around, they decided to get some sleep. They all got their sleeping bags and made pallets-- with lots of blankets and pillows-- to sleep on. Everyone in the house slept except for Georgie. As she began to look around she heard scratching noises against the window and she tried very hard to ignore it. As the thunder kept going it woke up May and she went and got some water.

β€œGeorgie?” she said.

β€œOh- hey May,” she responded.

β€œWhat are you doing awake this late?” May asked.

β€œI’m not really the sleeping type,” Georgie said with a shrug.

After her drink of water and that little chat, May managed to get back to sleep. The morning came around and everyone started to wake up. Savannah and her mom made breakfast for everyone, since it was her house. Suddenly, the power shut off around the whole neighborhood. They all started to look for candles and flashlights. As they all lit the candles and turned on the flashlights they started to play games in the living room. They played games like finishing the sentence and a twister competition. Julia won, obviously. As the lights were turning back on, they went outside and saw the damage which the storm had caused. There were trees on cars and on the power lines. The abandoned house down the street was charred and collapsing. John’s phone rang and the screen flashed the name Alex. As they talked the construction workers came to clear the road and repair the power lines. When he got off the phone with Alex, the construction workers were almost done with clearing the road. Everyone was awake before 9:30 a.m. They all ate the breakfast Savannah so kindly made them.

Author Notes: This is part 1 of the series. Please give feedback so I can improve on writing!!!
Have A Blessed Day Guys!!!

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
YaBoiMatt
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Mar, 2021
Words
352
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.7 (3 reviews)
Views
983

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.