Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Fan-Fic (Part 4)
My Fan-Fic (Part 4)

My Fan-Fic (Part 4)

YaBoiMattπ•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
1 Review

After school as they were walking out they noticed Alex and May hugging. As the rest of them walked out Chloe ran up to John and hugged him without realizing that the rest of the group was there. As she latched on to him she turned around. As they continued on talking about how everyone’s day was going so far. When they were talking Travis walked up and Chloe unlatched herself from John and made it look like they were not dating. So when Travis joined he started talking about random stuff and tried to be cool throughout the group.

β€œTravis, stop trying,” John said with a straight face.

β€œI am not trying. I’m already funny and cool,” he responded with a smirk on his face

β€œHe’s just annoying,” Georgie whispered under her breath.

β€œI agree with you Georgie.” John whispered back.

β€œHey Chloe, can we talk?” Travis asked.

β€œSure…” as she walked over to Travis.

β€œSo you’ve told me who you like and I think you should agree with me that I am funny and cool or else I tell everyone in the group who you like.” he said with a smirk

β€œGo ahead Travis I don’t care anymore.” she responded.

β€œFine. Hey Guys! Chloe likes John!” he told the group, and everybody just rolled their eyes.

As they walked back over Chloe put her head on John’s shoulder in front of Travis. When Travis saw this his jaw dropped and walked away like it didn’t happen. As they continued to talk the bus came and picked up people including Georgie. Everyone said their goodbyes after that. Then after Chloe went to go run track. John and Joe both went home in separate cars. As soon as John got home his mom told him to go to the store. Then John went to the store. He got the things his mom ordered and then came home to see his puppy running up to him. He got out and picked her up and then went inside. After John finished his homework he went out with the group for a β€œparty” at Savannah’s house. After the party they all had bags packed for the night and for school tomorrow morning. When they all went to school a new student came in and Georgie saw him. As he flicked his beautifully curtained black hair to the side, he strolled up to Georgie.

β€œHey, my name is Shaydon or Shay and I’m new here. Can you show me around?” he asked

β€œOh yeah sureee,” she replied

β€œThank you,” he said smiling.

β€œFollow me,” she said as she walked to each class

As Georgie and Shaydon were going around the school and talking about random things that they surprisingly had in common. As they hung out more and more they started to be the best of friends and he even joined the group. Then Travis ran into him and started to attempt and miserably fail at being cool and funny around him.

β€œHeyyyyyyyy brooo,” he said while trying to be cool

β€œStop. You're not cool or funny. You try that again I will slap you.” he said with a straight face. Georgie saw and laughed.

β€œFine.” he said in a disappointed voice

Author Notes: This is part 4 of the series. Please give feedback so I can improve on writing!!!
Have A Blessed Day Guys!!!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
YaBoiMatt
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–‚π–—π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Mar, 2021
Words
538
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
818

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.