Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My First Love Online Part 2
My First Love Online Part 2

My First Love Online Part 2

MyrawilesMyrawiles

John is not what you would have expected the more you got to know him. He is a very to himself type guy. A lot of men are this way and I understand that and I respect it. One day John asked me to tell a bit more of myself. Well, I shared very little because I have trust issues. John respected how little I shared with him. John told me his religion, favorite color, hobbies, job, extra things he likes to do. At first, I and John got along perfectly we had so much in common when we didn't share anything about ourselves. We got farther into talking and flirting but one day John started to separate himself from me. I asked him if he was okay and he told me yes. I then started feeling upset. I checked up on him all the time and he would barely respond or text me. I asked him why he was being distant he told me not to worry about it. Eventually, he told me after I asked again one day that he doesn't like to get attached and that he wants to stop texting. Stop flirting and whatever else. I told him okay and I waited day after day to talk to him. Sat at on rogue hour after hour waiting for him. Nothing. He was offline for over a week. Didn't text for over a week.

Suddenly I get a text from him. He tells me he had been busy. I took it into consideration and let it go. I let him know what I had done while he was gone. He said I didn't have to wait but he really appreciated it and he started flirting with me again. We got back into talking and eventually it happened all over again but this time he told me I was bothering, and annoying but even through all the names and stuff he has said to me I let it go. I still stuck by his side every day. I deleted him off of my social media. He ended up finding other ways to get a hold of me and asked me to come back. I came back hoping things had changed. They simply did not and I could tell it right from the start. He told me when we first started talking to him I could tell him about my feelings and things that bothered me. I tried telling him what he was doing was hurting me he simply called bullshit.

I texted back a simple "k" and left it as that. I got distant and he asked why I was getting distant. I told him I wasn't going to tell him because it was all bullshit to him. He got frustrated with me. I was keeping my patience one day and was being super nice to him while he was there downing me. He didn't like that I was being super nice so he unadded me on snapchat. I wasn't going to add him back first. I waited two days to see his name pop up showing he added me again. I added it back and asked why he added me again. He told me he missed me and how he still likes me but yet again pushed me away. Currently, I am sitting here waiting for a response again. It's already been another two days. He asked me if I liked him still and missed him also. I said yes to both but didn't mean it. I lost feelings forever ago. But I stick by his side because I know that he separates himself and doesn't get close because of family issues. I have only been giving him time to realize I wasn't leaving him no matter the cause. Yes it kills me and hurts like hell to keep him around but I definitely don't want him to feel alone and I want him to know he has a real one here. Not just someone that's here for a season but only for a lifetime.

Author Notes: Might have a part 3 if not I apologize.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Myrawiles
Myrawiles
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Oct, 2021
Words
678
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
718

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.