Please register or login to continue

Register Login

MY LIFE

MY LIFE

By religare231

MY LIFE


CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING


It’s a new day today, the sun is shining brightly, there are many people bustling across the streets, I can hear the sweet chirping of birds outside, I wake up from my sweet slumber to face a new beginning. My mom kisses me on the head and prays to god for the health of her child. I smile at her and she cuddles me up in her arms. I can smell the sweet fragrance in the air; it reminds me of someone I had known a long time ago. My mom makes me ready to face the world for the first time. Though I might be too young to speak, I understand something pleasant is in store for me today. I catch her hand and step outside into the busy street. I see many people, some old and some young all of whom are rapt in attention; they are too busy looking at me who seems to be the centre of attraction today.

I can’t make out who these people are, but I am sure that they are good people with a specific purpose in life.
I see a lovely house ahead, the door opens and I am welcomed by a charming girl; I think she is an angel from the abode of heaven, I feel a bit shy, I run into the house with my heart in my mouth, it’s a new feeling altogether. An old lady enters the room clad in her snow white apron, she teases me by pulling my shirt, I don’t know how to react and I begin to cry. My mom picks me up and carries me in her arms. I feel protected in her arms. I hold her tightly as I fear I might lose her.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
religare231
religare231
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Apr, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
302
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
4,093

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.