Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Love for You: Chapter Five
My Love for You: Chapter Five

My Love for You: Chapter Five

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

I walk into class slowly and sit in my seat.

"Attention class! Today we have a new student." Professor Michael says and introduces the new student.


After a few classes I head over to the cafeteria, talking to the two new students -they're sister and brother- that had struck a conversation with me almost immediatly.

"Okay, so you should most likely stay away from Cody Bishop and his friends, the jocks, and the cheerleaders. They cause the most drama and if you tell them even one thing the whole school will know in an hour." I explained and they just nodded.

I lead them over to a table on the edge of the cafeteria, after we each get some food, and sit beside Bayli, my bff.

"Hey, Bay." I say and she hugs me before going back to her food.

"Hey, Al." she says between bites of food.

"Meet Alisha and Andrew! They are new students and they want to be friends." I introduce them and Bayli and Ashlin wave their hello.

"Well who do we have here?" I hear behind me and turn around.

"Oh my god, Cody, you need to back the hell up and pick on someone else." I growl and his eyes widen in surprise.

"What did you just say?"

"What? Are you deaf?" I ask mockingly.

"Ugh, no I'm not deaf. I was going to say I needed to talk to you." he says and I turn back to my food. "Alone."

"Fine." I say and get up.

He leads me down the hall and away from the commotion of the cafeteria.

"What do you want? This better not be your way of getting back at me for calling you an asshole this morning." I grumble but he ignores me and keeps leading me down the hall.

He stops abruptly and turns to look at me then goes into a classroom and grabs my arm to pull me into the class room, too.

I turn to look at him and his lips slam onto mine.

I pull away after a few seconds and look up at him.

"What was that for?"

"I like you. A lot. I wanted to tell you but popularity was more important to me at the ti-" he rushes it out and I stop his rammbling by kissing him. I feel his tounge trying to gain acces into my mouth but I don't let him.

"What in the bloody hell!?" I hear a male voice say and spring away from Cody.

"Malek what the hell?" Cody says and my eyes widen.

"Have you been fucking her this whole time?"

"No. But I don't want to hurt her and her friends." he growls and I grab his hand.

"Lets go, Cody. He isn't worth our fucking time." I say and Malek makes an inhuman sound in the back of his throat.

"Fuck you, bitch." he says and I lead Cody toward the caffeteria.

"What the hell, Al?" Bayli says with I plop into Cody's lap.

"I'll explain later." I say and eat my food while I see Malek glaring at me and Cody.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
2 Apr, 2021
Words
521
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
649

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.