Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Love for You: Chapter Ten
My Love for You: Chapter Ten

My Love for You: Chapter Ten

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"Lets go. Where is Ina?" I say and look at Cody who was laying motionless on the living room floor.

"Upstairs." she replies and hurries up the stairs.

"Maw-maw?"

"Momma's here, sweetie." I faintly hear and then footsteps.

"C'mon." I grab Alista's hand and Ina brightens.

"Papa!" she yells and I pick her up.

"Hey, Princess." I say and let go of Alista's hand to open the door (how it stayed open I dunno.. roll with it.) then rush over to my truck and set Ina in the backseat.

"My drawings!" Alista says and runs back to the house.


Alista's POV

I rush up the stairs and grab the suitcase, then grab every drawing I could possibly find and put them in neatly.

"Don't run off like that, Alista." Brett says in the door way and I zip the suitcase up and rush past him.

"I'm sorry these are the most imporant thing to me other than Ina." I say sarcastically.

I run down the stairs, two steps at a time, and go to his truck.

"Just, please don't run off like that. I can't lose you again." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Okay. Now stop being a romantic and get us outta here." I laugh and he gets into the driver seat, while I get into the backseat to sit beside Ina.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
224
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
735

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.