Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Love for You
My Love for You

My Love for You

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"Hey Bab-" I cut off short when I see my boyfriend, Elijah, balls deep in my best friend.

"It's not what it looks like, Baby." He says and pulls out of her, causing her to moan.

"Then what does it look like? I saw that you had your dick in my friends asshole!" I yell.

"You know what? I don't care. I knew you were cheating, so don't bother lying." I say and go to the closet and grab two backpacks and throw my clothes, makeup, and hair stuff in it.

"Baby, please, I promise I will change." he begs as I walk out the door of his small apartment.

I go to my Chevy Ultra and throw the bags into the backseat. Then drive off towards my house.

"Jerk," I mutter when I'm walking up the steps.

I hear hollaring in the house and open the door to see my brother, Grayson, Ashley, and two other guys that I don't know.

"Hey sis, whatcha doing here?" My brother, Aline, asks me.

"Well, I went over to Elija's house because it is our six month anneviersery and found him balls deep in Anita." I smile mockingly and everyone stops talking. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room."

I walk up the stairs and hear the door slam. "I'm killing that bastard!" is all I hear before I enter my bedroom.

I hear shuffling and turn around and jump in surprise.

"What the hell are you doing in here!?" I yell and notice there was only a towel wrapped loosly around a guys waist.

"This is my bedroom?"

"Ah shit. I forgot my room was on the third floor." I grumble some more and say sorry, then rush up onto the third floor of the house and go into the right room.

I flop onto the bed and I feel tears fall over my cheeks

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Apr, 2021
Words
317
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
797

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.