Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My sad life
My sad life
This story has some quality issues

My sad life

DeadOnTheInsideDeadOnTheInside

I used to be happy alot but now everything has changed.Me and my dad were super close. When I was about 4 years old, my mum and dad argued alot and I would be In a closet crying for what felt like hours. They divorced less than a year later and I moved to the other side of the state. I was bullied Verbally and Physically. My father was put into prison less than a year after he and my mum divorced. At the age of 10, a guy who rented a room in the house I live in raped me and ever since then I have had trouble trusting people, talking to people about my feelings or anything that was personal and I have been afraid that he will come back and rape me again. I started cutting, burning myself and overdosing every once and a while at the age of ten. My step father abused me alot and he even cut me with his knifes until he and my mum divorced and he moved far away. I hate myself so I starve myself, punch my face and tell myself bad things even though people say that I look pretty. My sister hates me and she kicks me with boots on, punches me alot and tells me bad things that she knows I want to forget. I have tried to kill myself more than once. And then he came. My now bf came and made me forget that I was ever sad. He helped me alot and now I have great frens that help me go on each day. They love the real me, I am like my father. We are both hilarious, joking all the time, never miss a good time to annoy people with puns, loyal to people, fun, helpful and huge troublemakers. I still get sad every once and a while but I always end up smiling and I hope everyone who reads this smiles too.

Author Notes: I am sad alot but I make other people smile.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
DeadOnTheInside
DeadOnTheInside
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
16 Apr, 2017
Words
329
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
505

Please login or register to report this story.