Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Self
My Self
This story has some quality issues

My Self

mrway112Tetew

Hi thia is your writer Riad nice meeting you and thanks for reading my stories even if it's sad.

and this is the things about me what's funny is I'm 22 years old and 5'2 in height but I'm thankful cuz I'm a PURE PHILIPINO or PINOY. And my friends they often call me Riad cuz i don't have nick names ahahaha and I Love Playing games and my usual nick names in games. is MrWay, Ice, Titiw and didn't know why I always pick this one nickname:SATAN with all caps. some of them says it's a bad nickname to pick but as I always says it's just a game name. And yeah I'm not a famous gamer here in Philippines and I'm not a known writer here in Philippines but I want to try and learn new things. and also I love listening to music like Panic at the Disco, Paramore, Blink-182, My Chemical Romance and many more. And unlike my to my written stories my story was so different I have a Lovable mother and 3 sisters and 2 brothers. And yeah before they used to call me black sheep of the family but now they didn't cuz I proved my self that im not.

And my Lola or grandmother always tell me a story of how i got born it's funny cuz she always say that every time we've met each other. Okay this is the story that she use to tell me that when my mother pregnant and ready to give birth that day (4:50 AM Dec, 1, 1997) the sun was almost risen while the bell of ever church was banging as she used to run to the doctor cuz she said to me that there might be some monster called mananangal "mananangal is a mythical creature here in Philippines it's has a wings to fly and it's uper body separates from its lower part" which is so gross to imagine like wth seeing some half part of human body in the middle of the night hahahaha wth.! and my grandmother say to that monster "Hey come down here and I will kick your ass.!! loud and shout" ahahaha imagine 4'11 asian saying those words to a mythical creature it's like David and Goliath.

and yeah thats all my grandmother story about me. Yeah it's fun having a family like this bunch of crazy people ahahahaha always make fun like my mom always told me that I always escape from my crib when I'm just 9 months old and I always win this game they colled palosebo or palasebo it's like bamboo tree with petroleum jelly you need to climb up to the top and get the flag the 1st one who get it he or she will win and imagine the height of that and the wind wth I always imagined what if i fell down hahahaha it's like dropping a skinny lizad from a 4th floor of the house. hahahahaha

sorry I didn't know how to end this cuz there's too many fun facts about me. but yeah we need to end this now wish you all leave in peace with peace of mind. and as I always say stop living in your dreams; start to live a life face the reality and hug your future; let your self decide not your destiny; because your decisions makes your destiny.

Author Notes: Yow guys if you want more just message me and I'll tell you everything about me anything that you need to know

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
mrway112
Tetew
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 May, 2020
Words
560
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
417

Please login or register to report this story.