Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Silent Pain
My Silent Pain

My Silent Pain

bandgeekSad🥺
1 Review

The pain is like someone is cutting your stomach open and ripping all of your guts open while they are still attached and awake. Sometimes I wish that was happening but while you are asleep. I sometimes want to give up and get my colon removed, but that is worse than having the disease. The ulcers can still grow if you get your colon taken out, which is what you don't want.

I just want the pain to stop. I want to end it all. It is very hard to fight off sicknesses and illnesses with this disease. I don't want to ever hear of someone having this. It is a very terrible thing to have. I get bruises very easily. I became very fatigue. I always feel so sick. On somedays I can barely keep food down.

Having this disease can seriously break you. You can have many bad days and you handle it fine; then you just lose it because you haven't taken the pain killers but you need to. Then, you begin the whole cycle repeatedly.

I am not `ashamed of having my disease nor will I ever be. I just wish I didn't have it. I am doing everything I can to fight it. I speak about it because I want to raise awareness. I want people to know about it so that they will understand. No, they will never understand the pain.

I spent 2 years trying to get answers. I was having really weird problems happen. I had bleeding of the rectum, stomach pain, weight loss, and fatigue. If you have these symptoms GO TO THE DOCTOR PLEASE. I was honestly scared of getting an answer, but it was better to get an answer than to live with somethng that could soon get worse, then turn into cancer and colorectal cancer and kill you.

I will refuse to sink. I will fight and I will win this battle. My immune has taken over my intestens and created an illness. I pray for a cure. I want to know a cause. There was some days I wanted to give up, but you can't let a disease define who you are. KEEP FIGHTING. You are brave. You are stronger than you believe, and you are beautiful no matter what is wrong with you.

Author Notes: Please stand up for IBD/colitis/chrons. Pray for a cause and and a cure. I want my answers. Chrons/colitis awareness!!
#ulcerativewarrior #Nocolonstillrollin'

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jan, 2021
Words
386
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
3 (View)
Rating
4.0 (1 review)
Views
856

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.