Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Stories

This story has some quality issues

My Stories

By Sowmo0509

Once, when I was cute young guy, I has no sadnesses. I used to play, jump, study and have fun until I started putting myself into depression. Everyone has family issues, but here, I had something more painful. My parents used to brag too much. My punishments were so critical but I guess that's okay because they are my parents and they have the right to do so.

I was a young guy when I was firsted pushed for love. I got rejected. I went to find love to someone else because I just wanted to know how if feels to be loved. I got rejected again.

After a long period, someone said that she loves me. I gave her everything. She betrayed and I was lost again.

I was so depressed because I was never been loved that much, na? I grew up and realized, every people around me – they just love themselves. They won't put themselves down to push me above. I was the one who always got thyself down to put other people up. I literary forgot how to wipe tears. Each and everyday is noe painful. From a good student to a global shit – I became nothing. Fate didn’t work on me. I was a leftalone. I'm sorry.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sowmo0509
Sowmo0509
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jun, 2019
Words
212
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
221

Please login or register to report this story.