Please register or login to continue

Register Login

My Strange Friend - The Police

My Strange Friend - The Police

By Muxima

The Police

When I came back home I greeted my mother and told her something I said, mother where have you been? I’ve been looking for you since, my mother said, sorry dear I went to the market to buy food stuffs I knew you didn’t had any thing to eat in the morning so I made chicken soup and I leave it on top of the fridge for you to eat something.

I said it’s alright, my mother said, but this afternoon I prepared your favourite food it’s sandwich slice very well I said thanks after food I went to school. When I arrived at school, I went to my class after class I called on my phone the police

When the police answered he said,

Hello I said it’s me who the window’s daughter

oh it’s you, I said yes it’s me.

What do you want? I want you to help me to save my friend

Where is she? She’s in the forest the FBI kidnapped her.

Alright I will help, coming….. But first where are you right now? In school I have finished for today my school. The police said, alright!

After 30 minutes the police came he said, sorry for coming late, I was looking for a car because all the police men took the car so we will drive on a bike, I said, no problem am good on bike let’s go the police said, alright let’s go

Hump on my bike, I said alright and the police said, do not forget your helmet I said but I don’t have a helmet here the police said don’t worry I always have another helmet in case if I have another person that want to hump on my bike. Take I said thanks. When we arrived in the forest the police said, which direction is your in?

I said, wait there let me call me, then I walked around then I sat on a log I said,

Hello it’s me a person said who?

Your friend, oh it’s you my friend came out. When my friend came out I told her that I called the police as I said yesterday, my friend said, oh great! let’s go then. When they arrived the police men gave my friend his hat. I said why did you give your hat to my friend? The police said, because I don’t have any hat to give her so that’s why I gave her my hat. But I said, what about you what are you going to use?

I don’t need any hat you people are more important than me it’s my work to keep you girls save. Alright I said, alright so the police said to hump on my bike so we humped on his bike and then the police said where is your house? I said it’s right there where the blue house is. The police said alright, when we arrived in my house I said thank you for giving my friend your helmet and for helping me to save my friend, I really I appreciate it. The police said your welcome.

After that the police drove away, then we knocked the door them my mum open the door she was surprised of what she saw she allowed me to enter inside. My mother said how did you find your friend? I said it’s a long story.

To be continued!

The next episode is the The FBI

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Muxima
Muxima
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
26 Feb, 2022
Words
575
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
382

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.