Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Mystery Dog
Mystery Dog
This story has some quality issues

Mystery Dog

brockn13brockn13

On one lonely rainy day, a woman returned to her home on a lonely hill in the middle of a forest and when she returned she had brought a dog home from the forest. It was a lonely, abandoned little puppy who was very mysterious. But no matter how mysterious the puppy was the daughter of the woman who was called Hallie loved the dog. They soon gave the puppy a name.

They called her Keira. One cold winter night Hallie’s parents went off on their anniversary dinner. But then something unusual happened the dog started to act very unusual so like anyone would do in Hallie’s situation would do she then started to message her mum and her mum told her to wait. But what did Hallie do she didn’t wait in fact she found a zipper around the dogs’ neck.

So she told her and once again her mum told her to wait until they got home but of course she didn’t. Instead she started to undo the zipper and what she unzipped is something no 10-year-old girl would never be able to see. There was a little girl beneath the dog’s fur. She was traumatized.

She couldn’t believe her eyes as the girl was so confused about who she was and where she was. She was even confused about how she ended up in the fur. Then a few days later the girl passed away sadly because she had been in that fur cover for months and months possibly years without any food or water. So, the family decided to bury the fur in the woods where they found her and then get in contact with the girl’s family and let them know what has happened to their daughter.

But they didn’t get a response, so they waited and waited until they did get a response which was only a few days after they buried the dog carcass. When the girl’s parents found out the accused Hallie’s parents of killing their daughter.

So then Hallie’s parents decided to run away and leave their daughter behind without even saying goodbye or telling her where they were going so she grew up lonely and depressed.

Until she found them years later and they apologized for leaving her behind and they told her how much they regretted it. She then told her parents that she was pregnant with her second child.

Then she told them that the father was her childhood sweetheart (who happens to be her husband) she has been with for years. The mystery boy’s name is Ryan (last name unknown)

12 years later

Hallie reconnects with her parents and they are the best grandparents to Caleb and Louise.

The end

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
brockn13
brockn13
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
11 Dec, 2018
Words
452
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
444

Please login or register to report this story.