Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Need Help?
Need Help?
This story has some quality issues

Need Help?

Ellyie_ELLEllyie_ELL

Every been bully? Or ever been sad for like forever and you just want to die, well you're not alone because i went through this before too. I been through alot when i was younger to be honest and it was tough for me. Ever since going to school for 1st time kinda makes me regret it a lot. Throughout my elementary year i was bully non-stop. I didn't really care until 4th grade, you know it's like the time where you start having crushes right but because of a boy everything for me made it worst. I had a crush on this guy named jayden he was cute to me but now thinking about it i regret it. I told him i liked him and he just we off on me and saying that i'm ugly,fat and dumb, and that hurts a lot. He kept doing that non-stop until i disliked him but he kept doing it still. I had another crush but i thought he liked me and though it be funny to joke around me, so he ask me out over text message and i said yes of course but little did i know it was a joke... I swear i regretted it so bad, I was so hurt and he though it be funny to mess with my feelings and i just want to die every since that happen. He said it wasn't his idea but my best friend who was my one and only best friend had though it be funny to that but i guess she betrayed me. After those happen a lot names where being called to me more and more and it just left me broken.. Even my own parents did and compare me a lot also my uncle and aunts. Do they even care about me? Do you even cared the fact that i wanted to died do they care? NO they didn't care..Around november i attempted to kill myself but i was caught doing it, and you do not know how much pain i was when i try to kill myself, i was screaming my lungs out telling the teachers to get away from me but they didn't they just grab me and told me im ok, but i wasn't ok not one bit. I started feeling negative about myself and everytime people said i'm beautiful pretty i go off saying im not and told tell them thats them and not me. I'm a middle schooler now i can't really explain the other time where i also try killing myself again but it's just makes me feel very dumb of myself but i still have negative feelings about myself but i can get through this right? but to be honest all i have to say is that even tho i went through this pain, i know something good can come out of it which it did happen. Staying positive maybe hard but you just gotta have that smile and think about those positive things that can happen.

well this is just a short story about what i went through i may do a little story about this more. I have trying to help those people who's going through mental issues and if you guys are having or is going through mental issues please text me on my instagram and i hope you guys have a great day!

Ig: @elizabeth_mll

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Ellyie_ELL
Ellyie_ELL
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
24 Apr, 2019
Words
572
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
404

Please login or register to report this story.