Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A New Friend: Chapter Two
A New Friend: Chapter Two

A New Friend: Chapter Two

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"Who is that hunk of stuff?" the school popular girl says and I snarl at her.

"Calm down, mi amor." Diego says, and pulls me against him as we passed a group of guys who were looking me up and down.

"Got yourself a boy toy, Timka." Jason says and I roll my eyes.

"If you're looking for a chance with me, forget it. You'd probably got a sidechick somewhere, anyway." I smirk when his eyes widen.

"Let's fine your friends, mi amor." Diego makes his precence and leads me down another hall.

"Wrong way, Babe." I say and we laugh.

"Girl, when did this guy get here!?" I pull out of Diego's grasp and turn around.

"When did you start wearing sneakers?" I retort and she laughs.

"Long story short, my heels broke and I had these. Fuck it's painful as shit." she growls and glares at the shoes.

"I think your're mistaken. Heels are painful as shit. Sneakers are comfortable as fuck." I laugh and Diego grabs my hand.

"Jimena, meet Diego. Diego, meet Jimena." they shake hands and we hear a scream-like sound.

"BIYACH!!!!" my eyes widen and I'm bodyslammed to the floor as another friend of mine wraps his legs and arms around me, as a way of a hug.

"Holy fuck, Javier! Let go!" I yell and he hurridly stands up.

"Did I crush your beautiful heart?"

"Almost." I grin. "Why the hell did yo-"

I see a man in a black outfit standing by the bathroom.

"Diego." I say and Diego looks in the direction.

He growls and I look to see his eyes charcoal black.

"Diego, calm down." I say and grab his face between my hands.

"It's okay. Calm down." I repeat and the color in his eyes change back to the golden that is usually there.

"Is he a fucking demon fae!?" Jimena asks me and I nod.

"He's a protector." I tell them and kiss Diego before rushing to my class with Javier following behind me.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Apr, 2021
Words
336
Read Time
1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
601

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.