Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A New Friend
A New Friend

A New Friend

Andrew_And_AnaNugget
1 Review

"Mi querido amigo." I jolt up in my bed.

"Diego.." I whisper and look toward my bathroom door. Sure enough, there he was.

"No puedo quedarme mucho tiempo. Manténgase alejado de los hombres de negro. Te amo." he vanishes before I can get one word out.

"Y te amo.." I say in Spanish. What does he mean, stay away from the men in black? It was a warning, right? When will he come back? So many questions are fleeting through my mind, but only one registers. "Deigo!" I call out and see a flash of light.

"Mi amor, don't call me when you don't need me." he says right beside me.

"But, I do need you, Diego." I whisper and grab his almost transparent hand.

"Why?" he asks, and allows me to grab his hand.

"I can't sleep," I mutter and he sits on the edge of my bed and starts stroking my hair.

"I will stay until you sleep," he continues stroking my hair until I fall into a dreamless sleep.


"Bitch, get the hell up!!!" my bff yells and I wince.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole." I groan and then sit up.

"I see someone was here.." she waggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"Just Diego," I stand up and go through my closet to find an outfit.

"Mhm, and who is this Diego?"

"My.. friend.. I think he is a demon fae." I say and find I short skirt and black top to wear.

"Wait, he isn't regular fae?" her eyes widen.

"Um, duh. He calls me 'mi amore' everytime he teliports to me, but last night was weird. He said I had to stay away from the men in black. Then he disapeard." I get dressed quickly and throw my hair into a ponytail, making Anita put some makeup on me.

"Well, does he go to this school?"

"No. I mean, I don't think so. But he knows how dangerous it is. Let me try and get him to teliport here." I say and call out to him. A flash.

"Yes, mi amo-" he stops midsentence. "What is the meaning of this, Timka?" he asks me.

"Can you come to school with us please?" I ask and give him puppy dog eyes.

"Ai, mi amore. It's to dangerous." he says but I know he's giving in.

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

"Ugh, fine, but you owe me." he says and I grab his hand.

"Oops. Anita, meet Diego. Diego meet Anita." Anita smirks seductivly at him and waves.

"Hi." Diego says and I start pulling him out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

"Hey, ma." I greet my mom in Spanish and she lectures me about my outfit.

"Ay, mocoso, ¿por qué estás vestida como una puta? ¡Vete a cambiar!"

"What is she saying?" Anita whispers in my ear.

"Pero, mamá, esto es lo que uso todo el tiempo. Sabes que no soy una puta." I say to my mother.

She slaps me across the face and a whimper flows through my lips.

"Es suficiente. Nos vamos, mi amor empaca tus cosas." Diego says and I walk upstairs and back to my room.

"What the hell was her problem?"

"She thinks I'm a slut. I dunno why, but I've always been thought of as a slut to her 'cause of what I wear or what makeup I use." I sigh and grab a small duffle bag.

"What species are you?" Anita asks.

"I'm demon fae." Diego says.

I throw the small amount of clothes I have in the duffle bag and then throw my makeup, hair brush, and toothbrush and toothpaste on the top before zipping it closed and slinging it over my shoulder.

"I'm ready." I say and Diego stands and grabs my hand.

Author Notes: I know, there is Spanish in this one lol >.>

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Andrew_And_Ana
Nugget
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Apr, 2021
Words
630
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
554

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.