Please register or login to continue

Register Login

NIGHT VISIT to ATLANTIS
NIGHT VISIT to ATLANTIS

NIGHT VISIT to ATLANTIS

herculeshercules

One night, a little boy called Jack, had a most amazing dream.

In his dream, Jack was standing by some rockpools at the end of a beach, when a strange orb shaped aqua transport rose up out of the sea and floated towards him.

The vehicle was transparent and made of some unknown material. It had a crystal built into the front.

Within the vehicle, there was a woman with long pearly white hair, turquoise eyes and a shimmering gold suit.

An opening appeared out of nowhere in the side of the vehicle.

The woman beckoned Jack to step inside the vehicle and sit beside her, which he did.

The interior of the craft had no controls, no gadgets, nothing. It was just a plain transparent bubble with transparent seats.

The woman introduced herself as Calypso. She then told Jack that she was going to take him on an underwater adventure.

So it was.

Of its own accord, the vehicle drifted away from the shore and went underwater.

Calypso told Jack that she was guiding it by the power of her thoughts.

The crystal at the front shone like a beacon, which meant that Jack could clearly see a very long way.

He saw seaweed, coral reefs and life, as the vehicle went deeper and further away from land.

It was a magnificent sight for him to behold, but it was just the beginning.

Many miles from land and at a greater depth, Jack began to see things beyond his wildest dreams.

He saw, what turned out to be the remnants of crumbled mountain ranges and volcanos, river beds, meteor craters, lake beds, canyons and other geographical features, which well, are found on land.

That wasn’t all, for Jack saw many other wonders in his dream.

There were artificial structures too – long stone roadways, ruined settlements, castles and palaces.

Some settlements were circular in shape with pyramids, temples, domes, squares and what appeared to be ring shaped canal beds – spanned by bridges.

There were ruined settlements with harbours, ship wrecks and ancient Aztec, Egyptian, Grecian and Arabian-like settlements.

Furthermore, there were crystals, countless treasures and what appeared to be abandoned spaceports.

Calypso told Jack, that he was seeing the sunken continent of Atlantis.

With that, the dream ended.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Nov, 2022
Words
378
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
538

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.