Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Normal Day at school
A Normal Day at school

A Normal Day at school

ClassicClassic
1 Review

7:00 am

I wake up to the sound of an alarm in my ear. I must have fallen asleep with my phone on my face. I get up with a groan as I check the calendar on my phone. It's the first day of school. I let out another groan. I think of all my friends that I'll meet then I remember that I have just the one, Jeffery. I frown as I think of all the other kids that I'm going to meet. I try to think of something different. I begin to get ready, because school starts in 45 minutes. My backpack is already packed, and I put on some clothes and walk down the stairs. Mom is making eggs and bacon, and I toast some bread and take a plate. I load it with breakfast and start digging in. Then, my brother comes in, still in his PJs. He is really tired. He sits at the table, and Mom loads his plate and starts to eat.

7:30 am

I am ready to go to school. Mom offers to drive me to school but I denied the offer. Instead,I take my bike and I ride it to school. I park it at the front of the school. I walk in with a small hope of everyone not being complete douchebags.

7:44 am

I've been in the courtyard waiting for Jeffery. He hasn't shown up yet, I shrug it of as if it doesn't really matter maybe he'll come late? It is time to go inside and let a horrible 9 months start.

7:45 am

I get into class and nothing has really changed in my homeroom the same old stupid quotes and the white board with the date with a stupid joke. Today he wrote "What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant". I sit in the back of the class were I save a seat for Jeffery. Our homeroom teacher comes in, he is very tall, he carries glasses, and his coat goes all the way down to his knees. He puts his coat on the back of the chair and says "Raise" everyone stands up "That includes you to Jonathan" I stand up. "I am sorry to say that one classmate will not be joining you this year. This classmate is Jeffery". I fell a punch in the pit of my stomach, this is going to be a long year.

To be continued.....

Author Notes: This is my first story. I hope you enjoyed it! Comment if you want a part 2.
- Classic

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Classic
Classic
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
14 Mar, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
405
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,231

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.