Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Normal

Normal

By Black Sheep - 3 Reviews

He puts on the jersey he hates and runs out to play the game he is no good at, all in the name of being normal. He hides his feelings and kisses the girl he dosen´t really like, all in the name of being normal. He lies awake at night and thinks about the things he has to do, all in the name of being normal.

She paints her face and puts on the skimpy little cheer outfit, all in the name of being normal. She drinks and she smokes even though she hates the taste of beer and the smell of smoke, all in the name of being normal. She dosen´t say no and she dosen´t pull away even though she wants to, all in the name of being normal.

He changes in the bathroom away from all the other guys and dosen´t let anyone see him sad, all in the name of being normal.

She loses herself over and over again, all in the name of being normal.

They cannot take the pain anymore and the lies. He swims farther down and down so it will look like an accident, all in the name of being normal. She runs her car into a tree with no seatbelt on so it looks like an accident, all in the name of being normal.

Author Notes: Never pretend to be something you are not because normal is not real. The only thing you should be is yourself. It is hard enough to live in this world, but being someone you are not is even harder

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Jan, 2021
Words
227
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (3 reviews)
Views
1,003

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.