Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Now We're Together Mommy

Now We're Together Mommy

By resie - 3 Reviews

A women sits in the bathtub of her two bedroom apartment letting the shower water slide down her body. The apartment is quite and lonesome and nothing can be heard, accept the running of water from the shower-head. There were dishes in the sink that needed to be clean. The refrigerator had old food in there that had mold on it, an old expire milk carton, water bottles, and a half eaten sandwich. Was all that remained in the refrigerator. The women sat in the bathtub with her knees tuck into her chest with her chin resting on her right knee cap. She began to think of what she had done.

"What I did.....was it right?" She thought to herself. "How can I live with wit I did, how can anybody live knowing that?" She continue to think to herself. "Oh well, whats done is done."She said aloud before standing up in the shower.

She gets out of the tub, left foot first, then the right foot. The water from her naked body drip on the yellow rug she was standing on. She never like that rug, always thought it was to bright. She walk over to the mirror and began to stare into her own soul. She notice she had split ends in her short blonde hair. She than began to shake her head trying to dry her hair. She forgot it was a blue towel behind her on the bathroom door knob. She reach her right hand out to grab the the towel. Her hand froze as she heard a soft knock at her apartment door.

"Was I hearing things? Who would be knocking at my door this late?" She thought to herself confusedly.

The women wrap the towel around her chest. It came down a couple inches before her knee caps. She than began to walk fast to the front door, water still dripping from her body onto the apartment grey carpet. She came to the front door. She peep through the peephole to see who was it. She saw nothing. She shrugs her shoulders, and walks back to her bedroom. She gets to her bedroom and began to dry her body off with the towel wrap around her chest. She goes over to a her drawer, opens it, and puts on her bra and panties, a white small t shirt that came to her waist, and a pair of black jeans.

She then walks out her bedroom and into the kitchen, she opens the fridge, grabs a water bottle, and her half eaten sandwich. She sits at the the table, getting ready to put her hands together to bless her food. But, she hears another soft knock at the door. She gets up and walks angrily to the door this time.

This time she unlocks the the locks and opens the door wide open. She looks around and saw nothing. But, she looks down and see her. Her one and only daughter whose dead body is laying in the other room.

"But, but, but.....but you're dea?" That's all the women could say before the little girl hug her mother legs. "Mommy, there you are." The little girl said in a comforting voice. "I thought you tried to hurt me, isn't that silly of me mommy." The little girl said looking up at her mother.

The women hated her daughter with a passion. She had her around the time when she still had dreams and goals in her life. She was the reason why her father left. She was the reason why she couldn't keep a job. She was the reason why she couldn't go out with her friends anymore. She was the reason why no man wanted her. She was the reason why she wasn't happy for a very long time. The little girl grabs her mother hand. The little girl walks her to her bedroom.

"There's no escaping her." The women thought to herself. "Mommy look, there I am. What happen, why am I lying there on the floor mommy? You're just sleeping honey, you'll wake up soon." The women said caressing the little girl hair. The little girl then walks her mother to the bathroom.

"I guess you're sleeping too Mommy." The little girl said pointing at the bathtub. The women look and saw herself laying in the bathtub with cuts on her wrists.

"So, that's why I can't escape from you honey." "Huh, what are you talking about mommy?"

"Nothing, sweetheart." The women said hugging her daughter.

Author Notes: Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Recommend Reviews (3) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
resie
resie
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
12 Jun, 2012
Words
757
Read Time
3 mins
Favorites
7 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
4.3 (3 reviews)
Views
12,380

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.