Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Now You Know What It Means to Never Be With Loved Ones
Now You Know What It Means to Never Be With Loved Ones

Now You Know What It Means to Never Be With Loved Ones

yYDa_RockPotatoYyyYDa_RockPotatoYy
1 Review

"MOM! NO! DONT LEAVE ME!" Ella screams out at her mom. "Im sorry child. I can stay with you." mom says with no sadness in her eyes. I can tell she doesnt care for me or Ella. Mom walks off, tears flow down my eyes, and Ellas. As mom walks large spikes shoot out of nowhere and kill her. I stand up, something takes over me. I pull out a knife and cry more, and more. Something is making me do this, I am not in controll right now.

I come back in controll after being shoved into a police car. For murder. I cant take this.... Why is it that this always happens to me?

My life blacks out, like always. I am suddenly being held my a man with cold gloved hands. I am handed over to a woman, she has tears of joy in her eyes. Again? Im being born again? Yeah, for the sixth time now. It seems to happen a lot, but this will end the way everything else ends.

I covor my mouth as the lady takes me out of the hospital. It doesnt kill me. The women drops to her feet and slowly turns to ashes. I quickly turn to an older verson of me, I guess. So I go and try to have a normal life, acting like I have parents and not getting close to anyone...

Author Notes: I really dont have any insperation right now....
:( sorry its short

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
yYDa_RockPotatoYy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
235
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
634

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.