Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Olivia and Ollie

Olivia and Ollie

By Addie - 4 Reviews

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I quickly hopped up from my desk and walked outside the classroom to the mobs of people going to their lockers, it was lunch time after all. I held my books and binders close to my chest. I was looking at the floor, only to glance up every few seconds to see if I had come to my locker yet.

That's when I saw him.

I stared at him walking down the hall with his friends, not even noticing me.

He was none other than Eli New. The hearthrob of the eighth grade. He was perfect. His blonde hair went perfectly with his sky blue eyes. He was not as tall as the tallest boy, but was still taller than most of the girls. He wasn't a stick, but he was still somewhat slender. My perfect boy.

But he would never like me.

He wouldn't like little old Olivia Birch. He would like someone like Emma Rae. She was the most popular girl in the eighth grade. Everyone is saying that Emma and Eli where going to get together for the Hearthrob Dance and become the school's power couple.

Sigh

I was daydreaming about Eli when I felt someone tapping me on my back and saying,"Olivia! Olivia!"

I spun quickly around to see my best friend in the whole world, well, my only friend in the whole world, Ollie.

Ollie was a lot like me. He was short and tiny. He had dark hair and freckles that dotted his nose.Even our names were similar. Many mistook us for twins.

"Oh, hi, Ollie!"

I quickly went back to staring at Eli.

Ollie was looking at the floor, though, and he started to stammer,"So, Olivia. Y'know that the dance is coming up. I was wondering....."

Ollie quickly looked up and noticed that I was staring at Eli.

"Isn't he amazing?!" I said, lovesick.

"What? Oh you still like Eli?"

"Like?!" I said, grabbing Ollie's shoulders, shaking him gently. "I just don't like him. I love him, Ollie! I'm in love!" I threw my hands up and sighed as Eli walked down the hall.

"Oh, you do?" Ollie said, blushing. He looked down at his feet.

"Well, he is perfect."

Ollie was still looking at his feet.

"I guess so," he said quietly.

But as I looked away, out of the corner of my eye I saw a single tear run out of Ollie's left eye. He quickly wiped it away, but I still noticed.

"Ollie, are you okay-"

He interrupted," I have to go to the bathroom," and ran quickly down the hall to the bathroom.

I waited there a while, but he didn't come back so I went ahead and went to lunch.

Did I do anything?

Author Notes: Comment if you want a part 2!

Recommend Reviews (4) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Addie
Addie
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Feb, 2019
Words
462
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
4.8 (4 reviews)
Views
1,503

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.