Please register or login to continue

Register Login

One Chance Part 1 (Joshler)
One Chance Part 1 (Joshler)
This story has some quality issues

One Chance Part 1 (Joshler)

NoOneCaresNoOneCares

Joshua was walking down the street one day with 2 of his friends, Greg and Avrey, after getting some coffee. "Hey, Me and Greg need to go, I'll see you later Josh" Avery had said. "Kay, see you later!" Joshua had replyed, smiling. The 2 friends had ran off, leaving Joshua alone. As Joshua had walked by the playground in his neighborhood he had noticed a younger kid crying on the swings, his black hood over his head he could see a little notebook had been covered with tears. He had noticed the young kid from school. He had been in 5th grade, the grade below him. He slowly walked over.. "T-Tyler? Are you o-ok?" Tyler's head quickly looked up. Joshua realized that Tyler mush have been crying for awile, due to the fact his eyes had been bloodshot. "J-Josh?" Tyler had squeeked. "What are you doing here?" Tyler pulled the notebook closer to him. Joshua looked at him. "May I see what you are writing?" He asked. Tyler hesitated, but gave it to him. "Its just a stupid song." Joshua read it.

Nobody thinks what I think,
Nobody dreams when they blink
Think things on the brink of blasphemy
I'm my own shrink
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
At my kitchen sink,
You don't know what that means
Because a kitchen sink to you
Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend?

Joshua looked at him. "This is really good. Im impressed!" He tried to comfort Tyler, But his only responce was a rub of his eyes, wiping tears off. Joshua looked conserned. "Come on, lets go to my house, we can get you cleaned up." Tyler nodded and got up. He looked at Joshua and pulled down his hoodie. his messy brown hair showing. Joshua felt a weird feeling. it was almost.... comforting? No, it was somthing else, he couldent put a finger on it. Tyler looked at him. "Thank you." He said "I thought there would be no chance of being noticed without being attacked. Joshua's heart ached for him, his life must be harsh. "Well, I guess there was one chance, because I would never attack you.

Author Notes: This is the first part in my story. What will happen next? We will have to wait!

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
NoOneCares
NoOneCares
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
21 Jun, 2017
Words
362
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
675

Please login or register to report this story.