Please register or login to continue

Register Login

One Chance Part 5 (Joshler)
One Chance Part 5 (Joshler)
This story has some quality issues

One Chance Part 5 (Joshler)

NoOneCaresNoOneCares

Josh sat at home alone. Tyler started his therepy, so Josh had noone to talk to. He pulled out his phone and went into the chat room.
Jishwa joined
A_very_avery_: What's up Josh?
Jishwa: Not much. Tylers out of the house right now.
A_very_avery_ left

Josh looked at the phone. She never really did that. She must be busy. I went upstairs to me and Tyler's room. As I sat down I felt a lump from under the bed. I lifted the mattress and saw a little bottle. I read the label. Anti-Depressants. Tyler Joseph. Severe Psychotic depression. I stared at the small bottle. It was almost empty. "What was he going to do without them?" I wondered. I jumped at Tyler's voise. "Looking at things that are not yours, eh?" Tyler said. I turned around slowly, putting the bottle down. Tyler's eyes were squinted. "I get home from somthing I didn't even what to do but im being forsed to do and I find this!" His voise raised. I looked at him as fear gripped me. He looked like he wanted to attack me. There was silence. It was probably only a moment, but it felt like a years untill I said somthing. "I-Im sorry. I just was-" I started as he cut me off."You were just not minding your own buisness!" He yelled. A voice called from downstairs. "Whats going on up there!" My mom yelled. Tyler yelled back. "Nothing!":I slowly tried to walk out but he blocked the door, but Tyler blocked my path. "You have NO idea what I go through Josh. No idea." He said as he walked out. I heard him go downstairs. I sighed and pulled out my drum-sticks and sat behind the drum. I hit the drum 4 times to give me a beat and started drumming to the tune to of Bohemian Rhapsody. I always had loved that song. I drummed to block out everything. To let me focus on one thing. To let me excape. I drummed that song over and over for hours, but I still couldent get over hurting Tyler.

I walked downstairs for dinner. As I walked down I could smell the smell of Chipotle. I walked into the dining room and I saw my mom and Tyler already eating. "Geez, thanks for waiting guys." Tyler gave me a glare, and my mom said. "I tried to call you, your drums were to loud though" I grunted and sat down. At least my mom got me my favorite. a bowl with no tortilla. I got a fork and started eating. My mom and Tyler finished before me, with Zach finishing right before I got up. I noticed Tyler didn't get up, he just watched me eat. I got up and threw wy stuff away and I came back to see Tyler gone. I went upstars to my room and the pill bottle was in a bit of a different position and slightly lighter. The restroom flushed and I quickly got behind my drums and got my sticks ready. Tyler came in and looked at me. All he said was a grunt and we put the pills back under the matress. He sat on the bed. "Well. You gonna play?" He asked. I nodded and looked at my drums. I did the 4 hits and started doing Bohemian Rapsody. Over my drums I heard Tyler singing the song in perfect sync. Once we finished he smirked. "Not bad." he said. I nodded. He looked at me. "Can you rap?" he said as he threw some sheet music of one of his own songs at me. I shook my head. "Well, try." he said. It was called Ode To Sleep. I tried to sing it but I messed up on the raping part. Tyler, of course, Was laughing thw whole time. His laugh was so kind. I felt my face grow hot. He looked at me. "Calm down. Your as red as my shirt" he said jokingly. I laughed with him. He was so cute.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
NoOneCares
NoOneCares
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
23 Jun, 2017
Words
680
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
678

Please login or register to report this story.