Please register or login to continue

Register Login

One Girls Struggle

This story has some quality issues

One Girls Struggle

By deadgirl2004

This is a story of a girl no one really knew, she turned her back, and only loved few who could blame her for the things she feels you've hurt this girl so much, but you can’t see how she feels, put yourself in her shoes. she gets bulled, shoved in lockers pushed in lockers gets in drama and don’t know how.

One day she got in a fight and as soon as she came home she told you every little detail of what happened, but you didn’t listen she takes the blade twice a week and cuts her wrist you say what’s that and walks away. you punish the poor girl for things she didn’t do. A little princess came along and took the little attention she did get away, you might not see it but she can feel it the poor girl cries herself to sleep every night but u don’t care and never did you say it’s going to be ok but yet here she is suffering in pain crying for help but no one to hear her she’s all locked up bruise black and blue can’t you see what damage you have done. it’s too much pain. you're supposed to be the parent, not someone that locks a child up and gives them no support. she feels like nothing because of you, she can’t be free. what happened to if somethings wrong come and talk to us. she tries but all you do is make it about you or you just yell at her saying its only for attention. she’s a girl with a struggle that you can’t see. where’s the god everyone is talking about if there was a god he would not let people go through pain and depression but there are people that yet do.

She feels empty nothing to say, she can’t love anyone she doesn’t know what love is. where’s the help everyone says she'll get no one knows about her because she never goes outside you won't let her. she can’t sleep. she has cuts and scars, but no one cares she cries for help, you hear her but don’t help what’s up with that, she feels she’s the only person in the world that killed half of her.

We all Die not being a virgin because the earth screws us all. she thinks to herself, "what have I done all I do is hurt people the monster inside me is coming out telling all my thoughts in poems or stories almost inside out the monster is waking but no matter what happens to me ill always love you but you might not feel the same I hug you every day does it mean something? I don’t know will you ever love me as I love you? I hope so, will I lose you for good? please don’t let that happen, the real me is gone, I wish I was back to the real me but it’s too late now the monster inside me has taken control of me I can’t fight it the real me is gone I’m sorry to my loved ones as you like to call yourself but this is the end of me.

My goodbye is, "I have the blade, it's sitting in front of me, I’ll do this tonight, no matter who tries to stop me I’m no longer living, a life I’m not happy in I’m giving up, I’m done trying. goodbye. there are people in my life that are giving me hope but if I lose one then I lose the hope they gave me and if its two people I love then not only the hope is gone, but I’ll be gone to"

Author Notes: Im not good at punctuation, but im good at writing my feelings...

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
deadgirl2004
deadgirl2004
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
21 Aug, 2017
Words
621
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
799

Please login or register to report this story.