Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Oracle
Oracle
This story has some quality issues

Oracle

15ACooper15ACooper

Standing in the forest alone. All that could be heard was the wind in the trees and birds talking to one another. The sky was orange whilst the sun was setting with the sound of trickling water running down the stream spreading throughout the forest. But that was yesterday, today is a completely different day.
I woke up to screams of pain and bells ringing in my ear then gun shots from every directions. My mother was shot and my farther was dead. My brother was no where to be seen except from blood and a note that read:

"I Have your brother and if you don't give me the oracle stone in 5 weeks (because YOU and only You are the only person who can use the stone) or you won't get him back alive"

Then the screaming stopped I know that I was alone this time. No one to go to and nowhere to hide from this. Everyone in the house is dead. Why did this have to happen to me? Why am I the only one who can use the oracle stone? What IS the oracle stone? Who is this person that wants the stone? I hate my life why didn't I just go when I had the chance to but if this did happen still then there would be no one to save my brother.
I need to get out of here. I can't stay around with this memory or it will just scar me even more. Where will I go? I have no other family members. And if I go to my mothers friends houses they will just make fun of me.
I need to find Eli , my brother, but he could be anywhere by now because I don't even know what time he was kidnapped!
I ran as fast as I could to get everything I didn't want to die. Then I went up into the attic because my mother said I was never allowed up there because it was to dangerous and then I saw it... A body... A gun. Who was this person and why are there so many secrets in my family? I grabbed the gun and the the bow and sheath of arrows that my dad said we had here but that was before the men came and killed him for no reason.
My bag is so heavy...I can't walk anymore...Got to find Eli...I need him back. I blacked out!

Where am I? Trees are in every direction, there is a stream in front of me! Why am I in the forest? Then I remember my brothers gone ,my parents are dead and I'm the only one who can save him.
I searched and searched the forest but there was no sign of him. I heard a twig snap behind me. Then a noise I've never heard before! I dropped down to the ground! Then slowly and steadily I rose from the ground heisting at the slightest noise. Then from the bushes a hand stuck out like it needed help! With my bow and arrow I slowly walked towards the bush but making sure I didn't make a noise. I slowly moved the bush so I could just see it. It was a man that was shot.


"What's your name!?" I say emerging from the bush.


"I'm......" The man said with a grown.


I won't let anyone put me off from finding my brother so I repeat "I said whats your name!!?"


"Can't...you see...I'm...struggling. It's... Max."


"What happened?" I put my bag down to get the first aid kit.


"Well what do you think! I was shot from a bunch of men holding a boy which was shouting...."


"What was the boy shouting?!" I said pulling out my gun.


"He said... I think it was Mertria?! Now get the gun out my face!"


"My brother! Which way did they go!? Tell me now or I will shoot."


"You won't shoot and they went that way toward the abandoned city which is about 3 miles away."


"I can shoot you if I want! How long ago was it when they past?"


"You won't sweetie and it was about 3 hours ago!"


"I would heal you but I have to go. Have a good life in hell!" I say running off.


"Hey! What was that! I helped you so you should help me!"


I thought about what he said and finally said "Fine." I cleaned up his wounds and stitched up the deeper ones.


After a few days with the man I shouted"I need to find my brother he's probably on the other side of the country now! Just because I HAD to tell you!!"


"Woo someone's in a bad mood!"


"WELL HEAH CAUSE I WANT TO FIND MY BROTHER BUT NO I'M STUCK HERE WITH YOU WHILST HES IN THE BIGGEST DANGER JUST BECUSE THEY WANT A STUPID STONE THAT I APPARENTLY AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN USE IT!!!!!................. Oops I've said too much....."


"What is the stone called?!"


"What stone? I never said anything about a stone?! Umm... I.... I'll go get some more water?"


"We have a weeks worth."


"I'll go get more meat?"


"No need we have plenty."


"I need to go on a walk?"


"Stone?? What's it called?"


"Ummm....no stone. 'Bye." I say running away.

Author Notes: To be continued if you want

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
15ACooper
15ACooper
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Jul, 2017
Words
894
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
751

Please login or register to report this story.