Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Oreos & Milk
Oreos & Milk

Oreos & Milk

MioZack

I open my eyes as I begin to stretch out. I sit up in my bed and dismiss my alarm on my phone. There was a notification...

"7 new messages"

"4 missed calls"

I swipe away the notifications and get out of bed. I walk to my closet and grab some clothes, then head to the shower. I turned the clean knob and placed my hand under the water. It was ice-cold at first, but as it ran it warmed up. I then pulled the shower thing on the knob, I never knew what that was called. I undresses and stepped into the shower; slowly emerging my body into the warmth. I grabbed the shampoo, which was almost empty and began squeezing the bottle to get whatever I could out of it. I threw it out of the shower so that I'd remember to buy some more. Afterwards, I began thoroughly washing my hair. Once I rinsed it out, I washed my face and body, then rinsed and got out. I grabbed my towel off the sink and began drying off. I had accidentally rubbed over a bruise on my thigh too hard. I winced, then began putting on my clothes. I decided to not eat breakfast this morning and went on to school. I was supposed to be getting a car soon, but I feel like that idea is... probably out of the question.

The bus ride is always a place for me to zone out. I'll listen to music and forget about the world as I watch the same houses pass by every single day. It's as if it's not real, like at any moment it'll just disappear; I'll wake up and open my eyes. Once the bus ride is over I'll go to my locker and grab some books for my first class. I always sit in the very back left corner of the classroom. I normally would do my work and pay attention to the teacher, but... I can't seem to focused anymore. Instead, I just draw on all my papers attempting some of the problems, but only doing half the work. The next few classes were the same. Some of the teachers would yell at me, others would just ask at the end of class for my work. I'd just walk away after what they said. Before lunch, I'd go back to my locker to put everything in it. Once I locked it and turned around, I saw him. Walking down the hallway, laughing and being happy....without me. I'd stare and sometimes someone would ask me why, but I'd ignore them and head to lunch. I always got a plate of food, I just never ate it anymore. I would stare over at him instead. He normally just talked with all his guy friends about the girls, but I saw when he would glare at me. He'd zone out in my eyes and his friends would call him back. It didn't happen all the time just sometimes... He did it today, I just sat and admired him, for a spilt second he was mine.

"Hey dude. You okay?"

"Yeah man. This happens sometimes."

"You starin' off into some chicks eyes?"

I'd watch him as he would come back to reality, normally he'd say he's tired. I was the only one who knew why he stared at me, I was the only one who knew he even stared in my direction. I got up and left this time though. I just can't stand it anymore. Him staring, me pretending to not exist... I just can't. I walked to the boys bathroom and pulled out a bottle of pills. I was the only one in there. I stared into the dirty mirrors and looked at myself. I sat the bottle on the sink and began crying. He didn't care about me anymore. He doesn't love me.. The bell rang to signal everyone at lunch to go back to class. I grabbed the pills knowing that the next person to walk in the bathroom would probably try to stop me. I opened the bottle and dumped all the pills into my mouth. Then I stuck my face to the facet and drank some water to swallow all the pills. Then I heard someones footsteps walking into the bathroom, so I grabbed the bottle and tried to shove it in my pocket before they could see it. Then I saw that it was him and he saw what I shoved into my pocket. I tried to dart past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!?"

I tried jerking my arm out of his grip, but then he used his other hand to grab my other arm. Tears were strolling down my face and then I saw one of his friends walk in.

"Hey is everything- What's... going on???"

I started fighting back again, but then he shoved me against the wall...

"Hey Theo, what's going on..?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!?"

"JUST LET GO OF ME THEO!!!"

"NO! NOT UNTILL I KNOW YOUR OKAY"

Theo's friend began dialing 911, while slightly panicking. I started getting weak and couldn't get out of Theo's grip anymore, so I calmed down.

"DANNY! WHAT TH-"

"NO! You shut the fuck up! You left me there getting beat and didn't even have the decency to break up with me to my face, so you have no room to say shit! I was beat. I have bruises everywhere....and all I wanted was to be with you... ...I-"

I suddenly lost consciousness and fell into his arms. He grabbed me and began saying my name, but I couldn't really hear him. It was like he was just gradually fading away into nothing. Then I fell asleep...

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I was reliving the night I got beat by my dad... The night Theo came over and stayed. We couldn't help it... We just....

"Hey, Danny."

"Yeah?"

"Do you guys have a guestroom?"

"Ha! No.. We only have two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen/dining room, and a living room. Why did you ask?"

"Oh. I just, um.. wanted to know if we were staying in the same room.."

"Yeah, we are. I mean I guess it just makes it more of a sleep over, right?"

"Y-yeah."

Theo was blushing. Me and him both knew we had feelings for each other, but we didn't have the guts to establish them. My father had left to go to the strip club and probably get drunk, so it was just me and Theo. We had watched a movie, ate some pizza. I even made cookies for us to eat, but we ended up burning them because we went outside to play on my trampoline. We're both 17 yet we still have a bit of a childish side to us. I remember the look on his face when we rushed in and pulled out the cookies. We were laughing really hard and decided to eat some Oreos with milk instead. While we were eating I couldn't stop smiling at him. I remember him saying.

"That smile is beautiful.. I wonder how long it'll last."

I had blushed and smiled even more, then he snickered and finished his last Oreo.

"You can take a shower while I clean up in here if you want."

He took my offer and grabbed his clothes out of my room. Once he got out he came back to the kitchen where I was almost done cleaning. Once I threw away the burnt cookies I said,

"You can hang out in my room if you want while I take a shower. I shouldn't be too long."

"Okay, I'll just do something on my phone till then."

We both walked to my bedroom and I grabbed some clothes out of my closet. Then I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Once I actually got into the shower I had started singing and before ten minutes had passed, I was out. I brushed my teeth while I was in there and once I finished I tried to put on my shirt, but it was too small. I had been meaning to get some, but I hadn't found the time to do so. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, throwing the small shirt into the trash can.

"I grabbed a shirt that was too small. Nothing else is clean, so it looks like I'm going shirtless..."

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was almost ten o'clock. Theo was staring at me for a second then he realize he was staring and quickly turned his head back to his phone. I snickered and asked him if he wanted to do something.

"Hm... I don't know, there isn't really anything to do and it's getting kind of late..."

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired"

I had laid on my bed and went to say something, but I didn't know what to say, so I just got under my covers, turned off my lamp and said,

"Goodnight"

"...night.."

It was like it became depressing all of a sudden. Our backs were facing each other, but we were both thinking the same thing.. So why is it so hard to just say it. A few minutes felt like hours passing by, so I turned over to stare at his back, but he had the same idea as me. He both laid there staring into each others eyes. Then I just couldn't help it anymore, so I scooted closer. He blushed and then put his hand on my face. My heart was racing and before I knew it... We kissed. I stared at him and said what I wanted to say,

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I kissed him again, but this time it just felt like it just wasn't enough. I had placed my arms around his waist, then pulling him closer to me. I kissed his neck and he moaned a little. I pulled myself over top of him and began kissing him more, rubbing my body against his. He ran his hands down my back and slipped them in my pants. We kissed each other and we didn't stop. I had slipped my tongue in his mouth, which he seemed to enjoy. Then I started kissing him all over his neck... I couldn't help myself and I bit him.

"Ahh. Y-your kinky aren't you? Haha.."

"Too kinky."

I snickered and bit him again, but a bit harder than last time. He let out a loud moan, then whimpered a bit.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"N-no! I like it."

He seemed so eager and I was too. I just wished it could have happened in a better place at a better time... I heard someone stomping there feet through the hallway, then my door burst open. We both were startled. My dad had a belt in his hand, I guess he took his off because he pants were falling a bit. He rushed over to hit Theo, but I covered him and got hit first. Then I grabbed my dad's hand and tried to push him back, but he was a strong man.

"WHAT HE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!"

"Theo, run!"

I told Theo to run and he did. He was lucky to get out of there before he got hit. I had to chase after my dad and pull him back so Theo could get in his car and leave. My dad was drunk, but he would've had the same reaction regardless. He turned around and ran after me. I was trying to make it out the back door, but I couldn't get it unlocked fast enough. My dad ran up behind me and hit me with his belt across my back.

"AHH! DAD STOP!"

I yelled at him to stop, but he didn't. I had been hit nearly everywhere, but I managed to not get hit in the face. After an hour he got tired and went to his room. I dragged myself to my room and cried. I locked my door so he couldn't get in. I didn't know what to do. My phone went off, someone was calling. I checked to see who it was, it was Theo. I couldn't talk to him. Not after that. He couldn't hear me sobbing so I didn't answer. I avoided him after that. I remember going to school and seeing him stare at me. I wore hoodies and pants to cover up the bruises. I never fully sat back in my chair because of the bruises on my back. No one noticed, but him. There was one time I went to the bathroom, since no one was in there I tried to look at my back through the mirror. I didn't know that Theo had walked in. I noticed and quickly pulled my hoodie down. His face was in shock. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"... Danny?"

I ran out of the bathroom, shoving past him. It hurt my body to do that, but I knew that if I let him back into my life, even as a friend, he could get hurt. I didn't want that to happen to him. All of that got us to where we are now...

I slowly opened my eyes. I was.. in a hospital...

"Theo...? What are you-"

Theo rushed over and hugged me.

"You've been in a coma for a month! I thought you were never gonna wake up!"

He started crying.

"What happened?"

"I saw you take all those pills in the bathroom and then I had one of my friends call 911 and then you passed out. The police arrested your dad for abuse. Y-you missed your birthday! I celebrated with you even though you were asleep."

"Theo."

"Y-yeah? Are you okay?"

"Theo! Get me a damn nurse so I can get the fuck out of here!"

Theo's face was shocked and he blushed a bit, then ran out of the room. After an hour I was finally able to leave. I was told I'd have to take therapy for a while, but I didn't care.

Theo said he bought us a house together. I thought about it for a minute and then asked,

"So are we.. dating?"

"I didn't sit in some dumb ass hospital with you for a month and then bought a house for us to both live in just for us to not be together. The audacity..."

I laughed and then he started laughing too.

Once we got inside the house I walked to the kitchen and looked around. They were in the exact place I thought they'd be.

"Want some Oreos and milk?"

Theo snickered and walked over to me. Then he picked me up and said,

"Can we just skip to the part were we make out?"

"Hahaha... Yes!"

He cared me to the bedroom and set me down. I took off my shirt and he took off his. I looked at his abs.

"I'm gonna need to work out some more to get them back to how they were..."

"I least you still have a bit of definition to them, most people wouldn't after being in a coma for a month."

I walked over to him and pushed him to the bed, then he tried to top me, but I didn't let him.

"Nice try."

"You really like your dominance."

"I sure do asshole."

It started all over again, just like that night, but it was better. I kissed him and he kissed back. Then I kissed his neck as he put his hands on my back and as I went to bite his neck his hands slid into my pants. He let out a small moan and started giggling.

"There's no one to stop us this time."

Theo spoke too soon because right after he said that his phone began to ring. We both looked at it, then he went to reach for it, but I grabbed his hand and pressed it against the bed.

"Huh"

Theo looked at me, the phone still ringing. I grabbed it and turned it off.

"I want no interruptions."

He blushed, then I kissed him again, my tongue going into his mouth. I slowly rubbed my body against his. He moaned loud, but I kept going.

After awhile of mostly making out, we decided to go to sleep....

When I woke up this morning, I was holding Theo close to me in my arms. I kissed his lips gently and he woke up.

"How long have we been like this?"

"I don't know... but I don't care. I kind of like it."

"Hehehe~ I love you."

"I love you too."

Author Notes: I might rewrite this into a series, if you have any suggestions feel free to give them :)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Mio
Zack
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
29 Jan, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
2,815
Read Time
14 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
756

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.