Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Persuasive Words
Persuasive Words

Persuasive Words

jeancommunicatesjeancommunicates

Scripture says, "We do not wrestle against flesh and blood," but . . . there are aliens in this world, because the earth is in a fallen state. These are principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places. Satan and fallen angels are as alien as we get. Daniel let us know by the words of Gabriel that fallen angels are still fighting God's angels.

To the Godly man some mock, some threaten and some attempt to teach a different way, but he stands firm. He has great promises that come swiftly to his mind and his heart longs for a new home. All he leaves behind does not compare to the joy he will find in his new eternity.

The ungodly men of today are so much wiser in their own eyes that they cannot see wisdom in its simplicity. The ungodly study to complicate instead of simplify. What can man do with such complexities, but clutter his mind? The "isms" are the diction for this reason, yet there is nothing new under the sun. What has been - will be. When man takes a fancy to confuse, this is a method. But men prize these men for their words. Men who love critical thinking, who cause worry and war. Men finding fault and disapproval, but never expressing love. Man has but One Judge and if he would listen to Him, he would stop his judgments of others. Some men are mature enough to judge with critical thinking, but let these men know the One and only True Judge and follow His words. Use His words only as judgments.

It is written, "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver." Persuasive words are the most effectual as golden apples are in a vessel of silver.

Author Notes: These fallen angels are ancient and they run from space to the earth on regular basis and some remain in the earth. I take solace in the fact that Satan's fallen angels are not as strong as God's angels, but there is more to the invisible realm than man realizes.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
jeancommunicates
jeancommunicates
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
25 May, 2021
Words
305
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
773

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.