Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Please Don'T Die

Please Don'T Die

By Pandagirlswag34

There was this girl named Emily, and she liked this boy named Konner. Konner liked Emily but he never said that in front of people because he was embarrassed. Emily always said it in front of people because she was very confident. One day on the first day of 6th grade there was a new kid in Mr. Staude's class. Her name was Autumn, and Emily knew that she was up to something but she didn't know what. One day she got a voicemail. It was from Autumn. It said, Emily meet me at the school at exactly 12:00 midnight. And come alone or else u die. Emily didn't listen she came with Konner and Konner's brother. They were at the school hiding and then Autumn came. Autumn came alone. Konner and his brother faught Autumn. Autumn took a knife and killed Konner. Emily rushed him to the hospital. He was dead. Noooooooo!!  Emily Shouted. Emily took the same knife and killed Autumn. Then Emily ran out to the street and there was a car coming, *HONK HONK* Emily was dead.
       , .    ,      .   ,  .    .                   More
                              .                            \
                            R.I.P 
            Emily Sophia Equitz.         (my long lost twin)   :'( :'(


R.I.P. 
Konner Lee Yambor.  :'( :'(    ill miss u

Author Notes: Ok so Emily is my twin and I am Emma ... Konner is my twin sister's love. Konner's brother is my good friend now. Autumn is living in hell. This is all true :(

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Pandagirlswag34
Pandagirlswag34
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
12 Sep, 2015
Type
Words
204
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
5,228

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.