Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Please Repeat My Day
Please Repeat My Day
This story has some quality issues

Please Repeat My Day

bellyndrabellyndra

"Drrrt Drrrt, Drrrt Drrrt" my phone is shaking, either I do not really want to pick it up. who would have woken me in the middle of the night like this? somehow i was really annoyed at it. Isnt its a good time to dream beautifully with the warm embrace of the bolster?
"Drrrt Drrrt, Drrrt Drrrt" and the iron lifeless object continues to shake, wait! what if it is an emergency? what if my friend was badly injured? hey, wait a minute, sometimes I feel afraid of my stupid mind, isnt the name of the caller appears on my phone? why I keep fantasizing about who it is, all right, I'll check who it is.
"Lia
055536178xxx calling ... "

God! this woman!, its midnight!? and she still calling? what's on her mind?
"Hello, Lia, what's the call at midnight like this?"
"hi steve! no i just miss you, but not only that, there's more"
(God, didnt we have met this afternoon? I even accompanied you to get around the city with no definite purpose)
"yes lia, but you know what time it is? tomorrow morning I have an important meeting, didnt we have met for a long time? later I'll get back to you soon, let me sleep lia I'm so tired"
"..."
"lia?"
"steve, look out your windows, the moon and stars are so beautiful tonight"
(should I see it? even to move on my phone takes a lot of energy)
"yes yes lia, very good"
"okay, look at them when you miss me! byeee, good night"
"night lia"

.

.

.

haaaah, today's work is very tiring. I have to meet with many people, not to mention preparing the presentation. a week like this seems want to be passed soon, but its still the third day 3. my my my!
"tock tock tock"
"yes, please log in"
"sir steve, you are waiting by Miss Lia under"
"ah really !?"

(oh my god, I forgot that today I promised to accompany her for dinner)

"ah okay, please tell her i get there soon"
what should I say? it seems I'm too tired to accompany her, not to mention the presentation I have to finish for tomorrow morning, but does it make her angry? well let me try first.
"Li, Lia! Sorry to make you a long wait"
"steve, why didnt you call me?"
"Lia sorry, sorry, I forgot about my promise today, I was very busy"
"It's almost an hour and you still forget, are you meeting for hours, what are you doing exactly?"
"Lia? What do you mean, what do you know about my job !?"

"... well, forgive me"
"Lia! Lia!"

ahh, she went away, a drama episode has started again. but what's her right to interfere in my work affairs, I love you Lia but I was really busy and forgot. but for some reason, her face looked very pale.

.

.

.

"Hello?"
"hi Lia, what are you doing?"
"breathing? maybe?"
"ahahaha, lia, forgive me about yesterday, i'm too rough"
"..."
"I, cant think clearly then"
"..."
"surely you must be felt so lonely waited for me at the cafe yesterday"
"..."
"liaaa, talk, forgive me"
"I just want to talk with you"
"aah, yes yes lia, this, you're currently talking to me right?"
"no, maybe sometimes we talk, but dontt see each other, maybe that's how it feels, you're far away with your ambitions, your work."
"lia, really, I dont mean that"

"yes steve, anyway, i am still lia who loves you, you must be happy, remember that"
"lia, are you okay?"

after that she didnt say any words, she blew it all out in tears, either because the longing is enough to make her hurt, or myself is the cause. but lia, really, you are very sincere.

.

.

.

tomorrow, I think everything would be normal, a well-designed presentation, and my best outfit to support today's meeting. but suddenly..
"Brak !!! (open door) sir steve! Sorry to disturb! And sir .. there's an emergency sir! There is a phone from relatives of mrs.lia ..."
.
.
.

I couldnt hear clearly what he said about lia, all like shadow, scattered, I was confused, but I ran, I ran out of the meeting place, I ran until no matter who saw me, I dont care about everything anymore, lia! lia! You are okay? my gas keeps my car going to lia, somewhere, maybe the house is probably the biggest one, however i have to focus to drive, i must get to you lia.

the most unexpected thing happened, the white flower had adorned the old man's house. a sacred white flower spread the perfume that identic to the atmosphere of death. who? Who is this? lia tell me.

"lia ?! lia !?"

"steve be calm, be patient!"
"wheres lia !? what is this? why, why theres so many people !? Liaaaa !?"
"steve!, calm yourself, steve please"
"why? where you hide lia? what is this? i will come in!"

Lia's elder sister tried to keep me, maybe she thought I was a market thug who wanted to make a mess, but my body automatically struggled and blocked everything that was in front of me, like something pulled me, I couldnt see it, when I broke through the crowd , it turns out there lia. very beautiful, with the all white clothes and fragrant of flowers. she fell asleep.
.
.
.

"... I'm sorry if all this time I've always been looking for your attention, angry about things that are not clear and others, I often wake you up at midnight because I'm lonely steve, I'm afraid darkness like I will sink in it. it feels like there are 1000 needles pierced in my body I want to visit places memories of us both so far, forgive me if i had make you tired, I love you steve! ... Lia."

Author Notes: regret as a guest at the end of the event

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bellyndra
bellyndra
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Dec, 2017
Words
953
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
511

Please login or register to report this story.