Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Pleh
Pleh
Unlisted

Pleh

ThomastheRayThomas Ray
6 Reviews

It's weird wanting to escape something I love. It's confusing and I only halfway understand my own reasons for wanting to.

I'm satisfied with my current existence, for the most part, but I also desperately want a restart. A reboot of me. Everything is just slow, and reflexive, and all too familiar. And I want to escape, but not too far away, because then safety is out of sight.

I want to see the world from a different angle. I want to put distance between me and the space I'm taking up without leaving. And I wish everyone else could disappear just long enough for me to figure everything out.

There's so much stuff around me that clutters my mind, and I don't know if it's the stuff itself that clouds my judgement, or if I'm too intent on blocking the anxiety out that I block out important things at the same time.

There must be a balance, but it's so hard to find. I want to leave, and come back, and I want to change myself but have everything else be the same.

You know?

Author Notes: Pleh

Recommend Reviews (6) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ThomastheRay
Thomas Ray
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jan, 2020
Genre
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
4.7 (6 reviews)
Views
3,097

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.