Please register or login to continue

Register Login

poem 1 of 365

poem 1 of 365

By alexander

Running through empty halls, down vast corridors that lead you out into open minds that bend and morph into catatonic emotions. That halt and freeze all will and choice that instinct rears its fangs and pushes you down the rabbit caverns, that twist with, time that breaths within space.

Sunk below the depth of darkness lies a sparkle of hope, ingrained into the hatred of others for a chance at redemption. We need no self success than to watch another bring themselves up from a past they hold close that cloaks behind but leaves the path ahead open.

Tear, rip asunder that shutters in the light so malice can be seen in all colors that hide it for a judge is only as fair as the picture they view, a half-finished masterpiece is seen as a failure, not the progress that it brings. To create while not touching the broken to love without hate and to accept the human inside while looking forward with pride and fear of what could be?

Keep it to yourself stay within the light that hides your every move for to stand out and shine is to accept the difference that you don’t need to be normal in this abnormal world, there is no wrong answerer just the mistakes you accept any progress reached is never ever by your own effort thoughts, ideas created through the soup of melding minds shards of broken off worlds merge together forming a brand new you starting and repeating through infinite understanding you can glimpse the roughness through the divine that is one and the same.

Fracture into finite that waste brought into the cycle that carves new trenches that wonder vast worlds bright with your steps that calm dreamless moments with currents of springs and freshness begins in deserts that wait for no purpose than with a fracture of time puffs into planets that wonder distant planes of a dance that glows beneath a backdrop shinning more reflections than a mirror reverberating on a misted breath as water runs streaming across the body’s intertwined with sunbeams of hearts connected with spirit.

Be free of wonder embody the amazement for only a while before and a while since dust began dust into delicate particles that gently glide on planes of silent wind.

Author Notes: please any feedback world be great and get ready for a lot more.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
alexander
alexander
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Aug, 2020
Words
383
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
493

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.