Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prison Escape Pt 1
Prison Escape Pt 1

Prison Escape Pt 1

Rebel_xdRebel_xd

It all started in 2003 when me and my buddy Jake, started planning the (BIG ONE) we had everything planned out. Except for the fact we were going to do this with only us so we had to be extremely careful. Four days later we were ready the van was ready and so were the guns and high explosives for the (vault) we just needed to wait for the queue of the diamond getting transported inside the bank. We arrived at the bank waiting for it at approximately 5:30 pm so 2 hours from closing, meaning fewer people but we were wrong about that there were way more people than we expected there to be. We go in there with Ar-15s and Glock-17s. Everyone got on the floor and no one panicked which mostly means we’re in charge now but someone pressed the silent alarm and we had 14 minutes to get out of the bank we rushed towards the counter and got money from the tellers. We had already collected 40,000 dollars we rushed towards the vault and planted the explosives 2 minutes tell they blow and then cops got there and stopped us my buddy went guns blazing and then got shot in the leg and I went to save him and I had to surrender then the BOOM the bomb went off.

Author Notes: thanks, sorry its long

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Rebel_xd
Rebel_xd
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
30 Oct, 2021
Words
221
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
323

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.