Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Problems
Problems
This story has some quality issues

Problems

ThatDepressedKidThatDepressedKid

March 17, 2017

I don't know how long I have had this problem, a few month, maybe longer. I don't feel like I belong anymore, hell, I barely even feel anymore. It's almost, numb if I had to give a name, I'm becoming desensitized to almost everything. I'm losing friend, I can tell that it's my fault as well, I'm ruining my friendships with the way I have been acting as of late. I really do want to fix myself. I can't go find help because I don't want anyone else to know. Maybe if I start to isolate myself I can get time to fix everything. The only problem I can see with isolating myself is that I will start to lose the friendships that I have managed to hold on to through this, no one wants a friend that doesn't want to be around anyone. I guess that means I will just keep that same fake smile that I've been fronting until I break. Speaking of break, I've had thought about breaking myself and ending it, maybe that's the true solution to my problem. I can honestly say that if I was gone, I would be missed for maybe a couple weeks, I'm tearing up thinking about it. I don't even know if I could do it... Pull the trigger, or kick the chair out from underneath my feet...

Author Notes: I really enjoyed writing this, I'm definitely going to finish out his story in some later chapters.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
ThatDepressedKid
ThatDepressedKid
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
17 Mar, 2017
Words
229
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
663

Please login or register to report this story.