Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 11)
Prophecy Child (Part 11)

Prophecy Child (Part 11)

AviannaBlitzø

Ms. G made her way down to the group.
"Well when Rina found us she said that she knew where you guys were," Ms. G explained, "But when we were following her I turned around and Dagrod was gone."
Ms. G shrugged while Rina looked at her, confused.
Apollo noticed and cut in, looking at Rina.
"Rina," Apollo started, "Did you see what happened to Dagrod?"
Rina thought for a moment and nodded.
"It looked like he saw something and went to go see what it was," Rina smiled.
"Do you remember where he left?" Apollo asked, hopefully as Rina closed her eyes shut, thinking intensely.
After a while she opened her eyes again and nodded.
Wes thought about what Rina had just said, staring at her.
"Wait," Wes stood up, wiping dirt off his pants, "How would you see him leave if you were leading them? If you had turned around to look surely Ms. G would have noticed and stopped him. And why didn't you check to see what he was up to?"
Wes squinted his eyes with suspicion.
Rina's eyes widened, startled by all the questions Wes spat at her before pointing to her dark eye.
"This lets me see from any angle of myself. That's how I saw him leave," she explained, "But I can't look at multiple angles at once using my dark eye. I can look at something with my black eye at the same time as my other eye though. I can focus on two separate things with each eye but this one doesn't have the same abilities as the black one," she pointed to her left eye, "Instead it can only see things more clear and can see farther than normal eyes. As for the old guy... I didn't stop him because I knew he can handle himself."
She took a deep breath for a while.
"Maybe," Rina finished.
Wes stood still, processing what she had just said.
"Maybe?" Wes repeated, "You let him sneak off thinking that he could 'maybe' protect himself?"
"Hey!" Apollo snapped, "That man has a beard!"
Wes glared at Apollo.
"How the heck is a beard supposed to help him protect himself?" he snapped.
"He could wrap it around his neck and make a scarf!" Apollo shouted.
"Just ignore him," Ms. G rolled her eyes, "Rina can you take us back to where Dagrod wandered off?"
Rina nodded, slightly giggling at Apollo.
"Okay then," Ms. G said, "Lead the way."

Author Notes: I really really dont even KNOW where i am going with this story 😔

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Words
413
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
481

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.