Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 2)
Prophecy Child (Part 2)

Prophecy Child (Part 2)

AviannaBlitzø
1 Review

They began walking towards the corner while Apollo made little comments like "So cryptic..." and "Spookyyy..."
"Alright," Wes said, sitting in the corner when they arrived, "Start explaining."
"Oh, yes!" Apollo said, taking a seat on the floor, "I come from the Kingdom of Jestravel and the kingdom is in danger - "
Suddenly Apollo was interrupted by Wes with an annoyed tone.
"What. The. Hell." Wes cut in.
"Excuse me?" Apollo breathed.
Wes glared at Apollo.
"Stop making things up," Wes snapped, "You're wasting my time."
Apollo sat there, looking offended while Wes ate a sandwich from his lunch bag.
"Wes, listen," Apollo continued, "I swear I'm not making this up."
"Whatever," Wes groaned, "Finish your story."
"Fine," Apollo said, "But I need to make sure you believe me."
Wes tilted his head in confusion but Apollo was already reaching into his pocket. When he took his hand out of his pocket he brought out the small globe from before, brought it in front of his mouth and started whispering into it with closed eyes.
Wes watched as the ball turned into a glowing red except for the gold chains and the star in the middle. It began to levitate above Apollo's hands. Then Apollo quickly grabbed it out of the air and started looking around.
"Well I hope no one saw that," Apollo said, sweating.
"What was 'that'?" Wes queried.
"Magic," Apollo grinned, "Wanna see something cool?"
Apollo started fiddling with the orb, throwing it from one hand to the other.
"I'm not sure..." Wes stammered.
"Don't worry I would have showed you even if you said 'no'."
Apollo cupped the orb in his hand and grabbed Wes' arm, "Take us to Twin Owls Inn," he whispered to it.
The sphere shined bright yellow and then green and rolled around in Apollo's hand.
Before Wes could ask what Apollo meant, everything disappeared into darkness and then they found themselves standing in front of a small building.
A figure arose from inside the building. Then it suddenly called out "Welcome to the Twin Owls Inn! How may I assist you?"
Apollo turned to Wes with a grin and started walking towards the inn.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 May, 2021
Words
363
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
749

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.