Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 3)
Prophecy Child (Part 3)

Prophecy Child (Part 3)

AviannaBlitzø

"Hey, Ms. G!" Apollo called out to the silhouette.
"Apollo..." the figure murmured, stepping out of the inn.
It was a lady with amber eyes and black hair that was put in a ponytail. A long grey robe was draped around her as she started walking towards the two.
When she got closer Wes noticed she had a necklace with the same orb that Apollo had hanging off of it.
"You won't believe who I found!" Apollo shouted, running towards her.
"Another one of your 'Prophecy Children'?" she guessed with rolling eyes, "The last one's eyes weren't even green."
Wes suddenly wondered if he wasn't the only one Apollo approached claiming that he was the "Prophecy Child".
"Right," Apollo laughed, "And sure I haven't checked if this one has the mark but so far he looks pretty convincing!"
Mark? Wes thought, looking over at Apollo, who had his back turned to him and was facing the lady.
The woman glanced over at Wes, "I guess so," she replied. She started walking over to Wes, who felt nanoscopic and captured by the glare of her eyes while Apollo ran inside the house.
"What's your name?" she asked.
"Wes," he said, trying to stop his voice from shaking.
"Well I'm Claire Gillette but I prefer Ms. G," she announced, shaking his hand.
"Wes, come on in!" Apollo called from inside the building.
Ms. G turned around to see Apollo waving at Wes.
Wes hesitated and looked over at Ms. G.
"Can you explain to me what's going on?" Wes asked her.
"Sure," she paused and squinted her eyes at Wes, "But you have to show me your arm first."
Wes, wanting answers, agreeably held out both of his arms. Ms. G studied them for a moment and grabbed his right arm.
"What's this?" she ordered, pointing to a curved mark on his forearm.
"A birthmark," Wes replied, "I always thought it looked like a crescent moon or something."
Ms. G let go of his arm and agreed with a small "Hm" noise.
"Apollo!" she yelled.
"Heyo!" Apollo sang, poking his head out the door of the house.
"Come over here," Ms. G called.
Apollo came running over and jumped to a stop a foot away from them. After he stopped Ms. G turned her head to him.
"Apollo," she said, "Take him to Dagrod."

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
9 May, 2021
Words
392
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
569

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.