Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 4)
Prophecy Child (Part 4)

Prophecy Child (Part 4)

AviannaBlitzø

"Roger that!" Apollo chimed happily, "C'mon, Wessy!"
Wes stayed where he was, focusing his eyes on Ms. G.
"Who's Dagrod?" he asked, "And you still haven't answered my last question."
Ms. G turned her head to Wes.
"Dagrod can explain to you what's going on," she suggested, "And you'll only find out who he is if you go with Apollo."
Wes looked over at Apollo who was shrugging.
"Fine," Wes gave in, "Let's go Apollo."
Apollo's face lit up as Wes started following him.
"You know," Apollo grinned, walking towards the building, "I think you're going to love Dagrod!"
"He sounds kind of intimidating," Wes pointed out.
Apollo chuckled, shaking his head.
They entered the house. The lights were dim and there was a curved counter with two hallways on either side. Apollo led Wes to the one on the left.
"No, no," Apollo continued, wheezing hysterically, "Maybe to Ms. G but he's actually pretty cool."
The two stopped talking for a while until Apollo sighed.
"Dagrod had a vision about a green eyed, brown-haired, boy with a pale face," he said, "I just realized I never got to explain that to you, sorry."
"Oh," Wes breathed, "Yeah."
"Anyways," Apollo continued, turning a corner that led to a new hallway, "Ever since his vision I've been trying to look for this 'Prophecy Child'. Mostly because I wanted people to start treating me with some respect. Sorry if that sounds like I'm using you but there's always a chance that it's not you."
Apollo laughed.
"What happens if it's not me?" Wes asked, "If I'm not the one from his 'vision'?"
"Then we'd just have to kill ya'," Apollo shrugged.
Wes started to feel numb and took a few steps back.
"You're going to kill me?" Wes practically yelled.
Apollo laughed and turned around with a smile.
"Only if it's not you," he winked.
Wes took another step back with a shiver. He was sure his face was probably white as a pearl as Apollo laughed again, almost falling on the floor.
"I was just kidding," he giggled, covering his mouth with a hand, "Your face was priceless by the way!"
"Huh?" Wes stammered, relaxing a little bit, "Then what actually happens?"
"We'd erase your memories of all of this and send you back home," he explained, turning back around. He started to walk again.
"Come on, we're almost there," Apollo said.
Wes paused for a second and followed Apollo.
"But," Wes started, "How do you erase memories?"
Apollo didn't answer and started to hum instead.
"Apollo?" Wes called, trying to speed up his pace to walk beside Apollo but Apollo sped up too.
Suddenly they stopped at a door at the end of the hall.
Apollo turned to face Wes.
"Well, Wessy," he said, "We're here!"

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2021
Words
466
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
630

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.