Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 7)
Prophecy Child (Part 7)

Prophecy Child (Part 7)

AviannaBlitzø
2 Reviews

Tip-toeing in darkness, Wes reached Dagrod's room.
He placed his hand on the knob, hesitated, and turned it. The silence was rudely disturbed by a high-pitched squeeeak!
Wes found himself standing in Dagrod's room that was lit with a blue light from the moon. Dagrod was meditating in a headstand on the table, his beard hanging over his face. Wes knocked on the doorframe and Dagrod blew the hair out of his face to reveal an upset glare.
"Sorry," Wes whispered.
Dagrod let the hair envelop his face again. He then rolled over to sit upright on the table and rested his chin on his hands as Wes closed the door and sat on the cold ground.
"Just start asking your questions," Dagrod insisted, tiredly stretching, "Let's get this over with."
"Right," Wes agreed, "Where am I?"
"In an inn located in a small town of Jestravel," he answered with a loud yawn, "Next."
Wes' eyes widened from the last answer as he thought up another question.
"Am I still on Earth?" he asked.
"No, you're in 'Fantasy Land'," Dagrod answered, "At least that's what I call it compared to Earth. It's a different dimension."
"Have you been to Earth?" Wes inquired.
"No," he said, "I've had visions of it though."
"Oh," Wes stared.
Wes took a deep breath in as he asked his next question.
"How do you erase memories?" Wes asked.
Dagrod looked surprised for a second but covered his expression back up with his bored face. Wes could tell he was a bit bothered by the question.
"Did Apollo tell you about that?" Dagrod glared.
"Yeah," Wes said, regretting asking.
"Oh well..." he shrugged, "You'd probably find out some day. Anyways, you need a pint of the person who's memory your erasing's blood. Then you have to drink it and cast a spell and blah blah blah. But you can't erase your own memories."
Dagrod yawned again as his eyelids drooped.
"You have to drink someone's blood?" Wes thought out loud, growing numb.
"Yes it's disgusting," Dagrod huffed with rolling eyes, "Any more questions?"
Wes, scared to bother Dagrod again, replied with a "no".
Wes began to get up but was forced back down when the ground rumbled harshly along with a very large thump.
He sat himself straight again and looked at Dagrod for one more answer.
Dagrod stared back at Wes with furrowed eyebrows.
"Giants," Dagrod confirmed, looking up to where the sound came from, "We're being attacked."

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2021
Words
413
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
968

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.