Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Prophecy Child (Part 8)
Prophecy Child (Part 8)

Prophecy Child (Part 8)

AviannaBlitzø
1 Review

Smash!
Suddenly footsteps came rushing down the hall. Dagrod stood on the table, raising both his hands into fists while Wes moved away from the door prepared for the figure who came crashing into the room. Wes stood up, jumping back.
"Master! Big people!" Apollo shouted, "Oh, you're okay."
Wes and Dagrod sighed with relief, glad that it was just Apollo. The loud thunderous clashes could still be heard booming in the distance.
"Apollo go get Ms. G," Dagrod ordered, "Take Wes with you."
"Yes, sir!" Apollo yelped.
Apollo grabbed Wes' hand and practically dragged him while sprinting to Ms. G's room where they found her digging out rifles from a chest in the corner. She swiftly turned around when they came in and pointed the weapon at the two.
"Woah, Bessy!" Apollo said, raising his hands to surrender, jokingly.
Ms. G pointed the gun at Apollo, eyes squinting.
"Call me that again and see what happens," she warned him.
Apollo quickly stepped behind Wes.
"Um, Dagrod wanted us to come get you," Wes explained, cutting in.
"Okay, let's go," she said, standing up.
"Yea - !" Apollo started, stepping beside Wes.
"Apollo, say anything on our way there and I'll shoot your head off," Ms. G interrupted him.
Apollo nodded, silently, and stood behind Wes again.
They all began running as buildings were heard being crushed and people were heard screaming in pure terror.
When they arrived at Dagrod's room the door was open with Dagrod standing in the entrance. The three stopped, Apollo and Ms. G waiting for instructions from Dagrod, Wes not wanting to be smashed by a giant.
"So are we running or fighting?" Ms. G asked Dagrod.
"Fighting!" Apollo shouted, holding his fist in the air.
Ms. G turned around and glared at him as he put his hand back down.
"Running," Dagrod corrected, "If we fight we could risk injuring the Prophecy Child."
"Prophecy Child?" Ms. G gasped, "You mean this idiot actually found him?"
She pointed at Apollo who was peeking his head over Wes' shoulder.
"Yes," Dagrod answered, "Now let's go."
"Where?" she asked.
"Embris Mountain," Dagrod said, "But did you get to see the giants' faces? I couldn't see them from here."
"It was Luggo and Loris, so they'll probably just want to mess around and leave," Ms. G pointed out.
Wes tilted his head, trying to follow what they were talking about.
"We were bound to leave some day though," Dagrod said, "Now hurry up and let's go."
Ms. G grabbed Dagrod's arm and whispered something into her necklace. Shortly after, they disappeared and Apollo grabbed Wes' arm too with his orb in his other hand.
"To Embris Mountain!" he yelled, booming in Wes' ear.
"Huh?" Wes stammered.
But before he knew it the orb flashed pink and the world faded into blackness. The smashes went quiet as Wes abandoned the inn.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 May, 2021
Words
481
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
796

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.